Next generation mRNA approaches: efficacious vaccines for improved influenza immunity
Utilizing Technologies Developed and Popularized During the COVID Response to Create Safe and Regulatory Approved Vaccines for the Influenza virus
Overcoming The Greatest Risk to Public Health pre- and post-Pandemic
Shifting the Focus of Viral Vaccines towards Influenza
Next Generation Flu Vaccines for Improved Efficacy
- Following emergency approvals, what is the regulatory process for non-COVID mRNA based vaccines?
The Current Development Landscape for mRNA Flu Vaccines
- How are drug developers utilising platform technologies, like lipid nanoparticles, to expand their vaccine portfolios?
- Ground-breaking work from academics in the mRNA field, offering broad protection to novel delivery methods
- Expanding the scope for protective immunity with combined vaccines for COVID and influenza viruses
Analytical & CMC Considerations for Effective Scale Up
- Anticipating and ensuring scalability of processes for the seamless and accessible roll-out of vaccines post-approval
- Efficient manufacturing of mRNA-based vaccines to match the demand for Influenza vaccinations
- Simultaneous development of analytical processes to ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of mRNA drugs
Meet the mRNA Masterminds
Hear from Jane True, Vice President for mRNA commercial Strategy and Innovation and Global Pandemic Security Lead at Pfizer. We’ll be discussing mRNA platform approaches developed in response to COVID and how these are being used to develop the next generation of vaccines..
Who should attend?
You will be able to find senior multinational industry leaders working in the following fields:
mRNA Therapeutics & Vaccines
mRNA Analytical Development
Vaccine Formulation & Development
Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls
PUT YOURSELF IN FRONT OF HIGHLY-TARGETED KEY BUYERS IN THE INDUSTRY
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals. Get in touch with us to discover how you can leverage your company's offering to thought-leaders and key buyers in your industry.
Michael Moriarty: email@example.com
Michael Dunnet: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIG IDEAS FOR WHEN YOU ARE SHORT ON TIME
Our digital conferences are designed to help you cut through the noise and engage with the content that is critical to your development. Expect short-form digital events packed with detailed insights to help you elevate your knowledge in an impactful way.
Surround yourself with truly like-minded individuals who are influencing the part of the industry that is specific to you and your role. Swap tips and business cards with the leaders in clinical trials on our best-in-class digital event platform. This is your chance to position yourself as a thought-leader and develop your skills even further.
Big Ideas with Great Value
Digital Conferences allow you to obtain the key updates you require at an extremely affordable rate. Obtain the critical updates specific to your research and company objectives coupled with the opportunities to meet with thought-leaders in the field - opening up easily-accessible learning opportunities like never before.
Speed and Ease
Traveling is not always the best option, especially when key projects are in progress. Now you'll be able to support your research armed with the latest tools and knowledge required for success - without the time-commitment that comes with in-person events. Truly tailored to the time-short leaders in industry, with digital conferences you can weave your learning opportunities within your day-to-day schedule.