Welcome to IRT - Interactive Response Technologies.
We look forward to welcoming you as a sponsor to this year's IRT Virtual event.
For this event we will be using the platform ConnectMe. Please watch our 2-minute virtual event demo video to learn about all of our virtual event platform features. Should you have any further questions please be sure to contact Jade Monks (email@example.com) . We are planning on offering a platform training prior to the event for sponsors who are interested - John Egan will be in touch to arrange these and they will take place week commencing INSERT DATE.
ConnectMe is an online virtual events platform that has networking at its heart. Not only can attendees view live presentation sessions, visit sponsor showcases as well as attend collaborative workshops and roundtables, they can also truly interact with other attendees at the virtual event itself. With the ability to video call and message users from directly within the platform, ConnectMe provides a simple yet powerful way to connect with other event delegates.
Company Showcase (Virtual Hub)
The Company Showcase page (Virtual Hub) allows you to connect directly with attendees, it's a place for you to display content such as videos, images, and documents. Each hub can hold up to 3 videos and 3 documents. The attendee can also connect with you and your team on the booth, through video chat and the messenger function. You can even host 1-1 meeting on your hub, simply arrange to meet your attendees at your hub in your Demo Room.
The Showcase can also be branded, the backdrop can be customized with your logo and company colors, every part of the booth is designed to fit your company as it would at a physical event.
Assets you can upload into your booth:
DEADLINES: (INSERT DATE) for Company Showcase Assets and Booth Registrations
- Company Website URL
- 1000 word company description
- Social Media Links - Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Company logo - (400 x 180px recommended). Make sure the image is cropped to the very edges of the logo with no white space around it. Your logo appears in the top left of your stand (PNG 5mb).
- Three videos to represent your brand. When uploading a new video to the platform you must include a Title, Description and static Thumbnail which will display to visitors before a video is played. Finally drop your chosen video into the upload area (recommended 1920 x 1080px, landscape). Videos over 500MB or 5 minutes in length will fail to upload.
- Three downloadable PDFs to your page for visitors to take away in their delegate bag. When uploading a new PDF to the platform you must include a Title and Description which shows to your stand visitors. A thumbnail (600 x 250px) is also required per PDF. Portrait PDFs are recommended.
- Showcase page background image (OPTIONAL) - Add an eye-catching background to your stand to make it stand out here. Make sure the image is as quality as possible whilst still being under 5MBin size (1920 x 1080px recommended). The background appears behind your stand contents so abstract backgrounds without any text to logos work best (PNG 5MB).
- Demo times you will be doing something in your booth Demo Room and would like attendees to join you
Updating your Company Showcase (Virtual Hub) - INSTRUCTIONS
The video on the right* will walk you through updating your Showcase page, and the button at the bottom will download a PDF with detailed instructions. If you still have questions, feel free to contact Jade Monks (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Login - Your primary contact for this event will shortly be set up with a login for the event and will be able to edit your booth. If this is your first time you will need to update your profile before moving to step 2
2. Go to the Expo tab in the event and click on your Showcase page
3. Click "Edit Stand" in the top right corner of your page
4. Here you can make all the changes the showcase, click "Update Showcase Demo" and view your page again to see the changes
*Images from the video may vary from the current version of the platform
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact Jade Monks (email@example.com).
Pass Submission Deadline: INSERT DATE. We can accept passes after this date, but they may not be imported into the platform in time to preview your Showcase.
The primary contact from each company will receive a unique activation link and details of how to create an account on our registration portal, Visit Connect, to register your complimentary passes for the virtual event.
Speakers will be registered automatically. If you have not already confirmed your speaker(s), please send the details to Leena Shaw (Leena.Shaw@informa.com)
1. Should I have a staff member always in my Virtual Hub?
There is no need to have a staff member in your booth (hub) at all times - please remember to advise they don't need to be permanently within the showcase page itself as they can be called from wherever they are in the platform but it is still advisable to have 1 person there to see attendees coming in and out of their hub and have the opportunity to connect with them quickly.
2. What format/spec should my documents/videos/images be?
The video should be .MP4, Documents for download should be. PDF, Max file size is 50MB and images should be JPEG.
3. I can only have 3 videos and 3 documents on my page - can these be changed each day?
Yes, since you are editing your own stand you can make changes as often as you would like to content, videos, downloads, and demo information.
4. When is the deadline to update our Showcase Page?
Since you are updating your page yourself there is no hard deadline- we will only open the showcases to attendees when the event is live from INSERT DATE so as to maximize engagement on the live event days.
5. When will my staff receive their logins to the event?
Staff registrations added online will be sent their platform logins a week before the event
6. How do I, and other attendees, receive notifications for meetings, messages, sessions I added to my agenda?
If you are logged into the platform a box will pop up on the top right side of your screen a few minutes before reminding you about your meeting or session. When not logged in the user will get reminders sent to their registered email address.
SUSTAINABILITY & WELLNESS
- Reducing your screen brightness from 100% to 70% is hardly noticeable and can reduce energy consumption by 20%.
- Reducing cooling by 1°C can reduce energy use by up to 8%.
- Switch to energy saving mode on your computer or screen, or sit in areas with natural light.
FITNESS & WELLNESS
Rise and shine each morning with some mindfulness meditation to start the day off right.
During the event, take regular breaks from your screen with time set aside for important wellness activities, such as:
- Hydration Breaks -- Did you know that a glass of water can increase focus by as much as 30%?
- Healthy Snack Breaks -- Food is fuel! Keep your mind energized with a healthy snack.
- Stretch & Movement Breaks -- Give your seat a break! Take a few minutes to stand, stretch, and move around.
- Fresh Air Breaks -- Even a few minutes of fresh air and sunlight can boost productivity and concentration.