Mark Your Calendar for Interactive Response Technologies 2024!
October 16-17, 2024,
Revere Hotel Boston Common, Boston, Massachusetts
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US IN 2023! INTERACTIVE RESPONSE TECHNOLOGIES IS BACK AGAIN IN BOSTON IN 2024!
Stay Tuned for the Upcoming 2024 agenda: Leverage your Interactive Response Technology Strategies To Drive Forward Your Operational & Clinical Trial Supply Chain Best Practices
Stay Up To Date With Critical Insights and Benchmarking Opportunities for Decentralized Trials, Integration, AI, Clinical Supply Chain Optimization and Inspection Readiness
Chief Commercial Officer
“The Informa IRT conference is the place to be for anyone who is involved in the patient randomization and trial supply management space. There is no other place that offers the broad perspective from so many sponsors and service providers".
🎉 Big Thanks to Our 2023 Attendees! You Rocked Our IRT Professionals' Day Launch! 🚀
Get the Latest Event Updates
Reconnecting the IRT Community!
Be at the Forefront of Emerging Trends & New Integrations 🚀
- Manage your workflow and impact of IRT integration with eClinical systems
- Identify developments for IRT & e-consent integration
- Shift your capabilities to learn how you can IRT Leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) successfully
- Futureproof your strategy alongside Takeda, Otsuka, Genmab and Alexion
Benchmark Your Clinical Supply Chain Efficiency with Confidence 📊
- Examine the Key Considerations for IRT supply forecasting and simulation
- Temperature Excursions (TE): Should this be captured in the IRT?
- Examine the Drug Return Process and potential associated challenges
- Take away practical tools from GSK, Allakos Inc., Eli Lilly
Manage Your Governance & Regulatory Compliance With Confidence 📜
- Understand the implications of EU clinical trial regulations on IRT
- Focus on the key challenges faced in sponsor / vendor partnerships
- End of study data transfers, archival and closure processes
- Share best practice with Amgen, CSL Behring, Daiichi Sankyo
Meet the 2023 Line-Up: IRT Experts Shaping the Future of the Clinical Landscape
PUT YOURSELF IN FRONT OF HIGHLY-TARGETED KEY BUYERS IN THE IRT INDUSTRY
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals. Get in touch with us to discover how you can leverage your company's offering to thought-leaders and key buyers within the drug delivery field.
Contact Linda Cole: LCole@informaconnectls.com
Who should attend?
You will be able to find senior multinational industry leaders working in the following departments:
Supply Chain Logistics
Associate IT Consultant/Director/Manager/Analyst/Project Manager