17-19 October 2022
Boston Marriott Cambridge, Massachusetts,
Delivered as a Hybrid Event
IRT, IXRS & RTSM IN A RAPIDLY-CHANGING CLINICAL LANDSCAPE: ARE YOU PREPARED?
Drive Forward your Interactive Response Technology Strategies Through Operational & Clinical Trial Supply Chain Best Practices
Reconnecting the IRT Community this October
Be at the Forefront of Emerging Trends
- How can you better leverage IRT for Decentralized Clinical Trials? Best practices from those in the know
- Identify the benefits and risks of Real Time Data (RTD) capture: Ensure your compliant and prepared
- Shift your DtP capabilities from a “one-off” into standard operating procedures
Manage Your Data Flow Complexity
- Focus on auditing systems and their implications on whole system data flows
- Adhere to cybersecurity requirements, best practices and procedures
- Who really owns the data? The role of IRT across clinical trial data flow
Benchmark with Confidence
- Dive into the importance of the IRT/EDC relationship, reconciliation and what's necessary
- Elevate your understanding of the management of data changes within IRT
- KPI measurement: Which KPI's really matter? How can we measure them effectively?
Meet the 2022 Line-Up: IRT Experts Shaping the Future of the Clinical Landscape
Hear From a Senior Director at Pfizer
Hear from Ken Clark, a Senior Director at Pfizer as he answers questions surrounding Industry Challenges, Patient Data for DtP Shipments and IRT Provider Engagement.
Who should attend?
You will be able to find senior multinational industry leaders working in the following departments:
Supply Chain Logistics
PUT YOURSELF IN FRONT OF HIGHLY-TARGETED KEY BUYERS IN THE IRT INDUSTRY
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals. Get in touch with us to discover how you can leverage your company's offering to thought-leaders and key buyers within the drug delivery field.
Contact Linda Zaccour: email@example.com