Delivered as a Hybrid Event, March 7 - 9, 2022
Live In-Person Event: March 7-9, Miami FL,
Digital Experience: March 7-9
Decentralize Your Clinical Trials For Greater Diversity, Accessibility and Efficiency
Benchmark with Cutting-Edge Case Studies Exploring Fully Decentralized and Hybrid Trials
Learn From Leading Decentralized Clinical Trials Pioneers
Benchmark With Fully Decentralized and Hybrid Clinical Trial Case Studies
- LEO Pharma share inside insights and guidance for running a fully decentralized clinical trial
- ALPHA-T - discover key learnings from "a first" fully decentralized trial in Oncology from Roche
- Discover how Lundbeck have developed an internal ecosystem around Decentralized Clinical Trials and how they are running their pilot studies
- "Decentralized Trials – Solves Problems but Creates New Ones?" Join the panel debate, ask your questions and share your perspective.
Patient Centricity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Managing hybrid clinical trials: Leukaemia and Lymphoma Society look back on their five years’ experience on their complex oncology studies and share lessons learned.
- TOUCH, The Black Breast Cancer Alliance reveal their best practices for how to engage patients in a decentralized clinical trial
- What are the diversity opportunities? How can decentralized trials be promoted in clinical trials and recruitment? Maimah Karmo, a Patient Advocate from Tiger Lilly Foundation shares advise.
- Explore the role of digital technologies in advancing diversity & inclusion (D&I) in clinical trials with Novartis.
Top Tips and Lessons Learned From Decentralized Trials
- Craig Lipset, Co-Chair, Decentralized Trials & Research Alliance (DTRA) examines the pre-pandemic challenges and what the future of decentralized clinical trials may hold
- Assess the difficulties and challenges of running a DCT trial during the pandemic with experiences from Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Understand the challenges faced with digital tools for decentralized trials during the Pandemic with insights from Ivan Gonzalez a Medical Doctor Investigator
- Adaptive clinical trial design: Harvard Medical School present their case study
Network with Industry Leading Pioneers In-Person or Digitally
Decentralized Clinical Trials will provide you with lots of opportunities to connect with your peers, both digitally and in-person:
- Meet with sponsors, solution providers and key associations, as well as the world-renowned speaker panel to understand the vital components of planning and conducting decentralized or hybrid clinical studies
- Discuss the days topical discussion points with your peers at the face-to-face event across 8 hours of networking time, including an evening drinks reception, 2 networking lunches and 6 networking breaks.
- Connect online through informal and formal networking options including keynote sessions live streamed from Miami with Q&A, instant messenger, networking tables, and 1-to-1 or group video meetings. Please note only the key note sessions will be live-streamed, all other presentation recordings from the Miami event will be recorded and made available to watch on-demand from Monday, March 14th.
Hear From 30+ Decentralized Clinical Trials Innovators
Including perspectives from pharma, biotech, medical device, regulator, patient group and other key stakeholders
Engage With Key Buyers And Decision Makers At Decentralized Clinical Trials
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Linda Cole: Linda.Cole@informa.com | +44 (0) 20 8052 0405