19 - 20 March, 2024
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, Philadelphia,
Hybrid Event I Attend Live In-Person or Online
Achieve Clinical Data Compliance. Navigate EMA Policy 0070, EU CTIS & PCRI. Deliver & Fulfill Clear Plain Language Summaries.
Ensure Data Transparency Success: Gain Direct Feedback On Registration And Results Challenges From Regulatory Authorities.
Including Case Studies Into Anonymization, Redaction and Regulatory Guidance On Company Confidential Information (CCI).
Critical Discussions Shaping the Landscape of Clinical Data Disclosure & Transparency
Protect your Data and Company Confidential Information (CCI) 📜
- Legal considerations resulting from CTIS and EU CTR: from GDRP to CCI
- How to proactively manage CCI in documents
- Experience of retrospective redaction for transition studies
- Implications of the European Health Data Space
- Policy 0070 re-start: ensuring participant’s privacy is protected
Achieve Compliance Whilst Safeguarding Your Organization 🚀
- Practical experience of the CTIS submissions process and transitioning trials
- Requirements for Lay Protocol Synopsis & Plain Language Summaries (PLS) of Results
- EMA Clinical Data Publication Policy 0070
- ClinicalTrials.gov modernization efforts
Benchmark & Discuss Your Practical Approaches to... ⚙️
- Handling RFIs: experiences, expectations, and resources
- How sponsors can utilize and leverage AI
- Managing workload: resourcing, integrating new staff, and solutions
- Feedback on plain language results summaries
- Efficiency savings by utilizing synergy between EU CTIS and ClinicalTrials.gov
Deliver A Robust Data Transparency Strategy With Practical Advice From A Dynamic Speaker Line-Up
Regulatory Authorities, Pharma and Biotech Companies, CROs, and Vendors
Director, Medical Communications
Duke Clinical Research Institute
Really great conference focused on the nuances and challenges in the niche field of Clinical data transparency. It is helping move the cause of data sharing by pulling in all key stakeholders to the table for engaging conversation.
We're Back For 2024!
🌐 Back for 2024: The must-attend event is making a return!
📅 Save the Date: Join us for cutting-edge insights on Clinical Data Disclosure and Transparency.
🎤 Top Speakers: Engage with industry leaders, explore innovations, and stay ahead in the evolving landscape.
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at Clinical Data Disclosure, Transparency & Plain Language Summaries
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristen Schott: firstname.lastname@example.org