challenge for many, yet so simple and successful for the few?
The challenge is not in the ideas, it's in the work and execution that makes
that needs to happen to make that idea profitable. Without the successful
integration of ideas in the back end, innovation doesn't happen.
Featuring all new session formats and learning opportunities, BEI: Back End of Innovation 2013 explores the
successes (and failures!) of some of the most innovative companies. You'll
return to your organization with the knowledge and skills you need for successful
- Behind the Innovations: A Backstage Tour of Intuit
- From Cost Center to Profit Center: Xerox PARC's
Methodologies to Foster Repeatable Innovation
- Disrupting Commerce: Touring PayPal's Innovation Center
- Directed Innovation Methods to Successfully Move from
Ideation to Implementation, Motorola Solutions
- Accelerating Innovation - How Leaders Can Spark Innovative
Ideas, Accelerate Implementation and Deliver Results at Speed and Scale, Kotter
- Innovation: Not a Case of "Build It and They Will
Come", Genentech & Roche
- Maintaining Executional Focus During New Product
Development, US Endoscopy
- The New Phenomenon in Driving Authentic, Innovative
Corporate Culture, Johnson & Johnson
- From Strategic Need to Product on the Shelf, Colgate
- Plus, additional case studies delivered by EMC, Lockheed
Martin, PBS Interactive and more.
Register today: http://bit.ly/168MGw3
get innovation to work. BEI makes innovation happen. Join us in November as we
put innovation to work in real-time, for real results.
See you in November,
The BEI Team