Renewable funds have become increasingly mainstream in the energy sector as we continue to ride the wave of transition to a low carbon future. The rise of climate-friendly investments have brought more competition into this sector, and investors are having to be diligent in the strategies they choose to secure returns.
In the first of our two sessions, our panellists team up and debate on whether specialists or diversified managers are more likely to succeed in renewables. The second of our two session takes a deep dive into renewable debt funds and provides valuable insight into the state of the market.
- Yves Meyer Buelow, Managing Director, Head of Infra Funds & Co-investment, Allianz Capital Partners
- Raj Rao, Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners
- Harsh Agrawal, Partner, I Squared Capital
- Lucy Heintz, Partner, Actis
- Steen Lønberg Jørgensen, Partner, Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP)
- Jérôme Neyroud, Head of Infrastructure Debt & Deputy CEO, Schroder AIDA, Schroders
- Severin Hiller, Co Head of Infrastructure Debt, Rivage Investment
- Tim Cable, Senior Partner, Vantage Infrastructure
- Torsten Heidemann, Head of Infrastructure & Energy, Berenberg
Previously only available to event attendees, don't miss the chance to access the exclusive sessions from SuperReturn Europe Virtual.