3 - 5 October 2022
3-Day Webcast Series
Explore The Latest EU MDR Insights, Tools And Guidance With This Complimentary 3-Day Webcast Series. Register Now To Watch On-Demand.
Register Now To Watch MedTech Digital Week On-Demand.
Why Attend MedTech Digital Week?
MedTech Digital Week brings hundreds of medical device and diagnostics stakeholders together online to learn from some of the industry's leading experts. Make the most of the opportunity to engage with these live sessions and downloadable resources, and put your questions to the speakers in Q&As. And, invite your colleagues along too so you can catch up after and share your thoughts.
You will get access to information on some of the most pertinent regulatory matters in the medtech industry at present. And with such a breadth of topics covered by leading representatives including Notified Body and industry perspectives, this virtual opportunity has something for everyone.
Day 1: European Medical Device Regulations
- Best Practices for Comprehensive Literature Searching to Support Medical Device Clinical Evaluation Reporting and Post-Market Surveillance
- Where Are We Now? Reflecting on EU MDR to Date
Day 2: Clinical Investigations and Post Market Surveillance
- The Role of RA in the Clinical and Performance Evaluation Process: Key Strategies to Support Project Success
- PMCF Clinical Investigations and Other Studies
- Streamlining Systematic Literature Review (Post Market Surveillance): Best Practices Case Study (automations): Medical Safety at the Forefront
Day 3: In Vitro Diagnostic Regulations
- Regulations, Requirements, and Risk: Are you Ready?
- Overview of the impact of IVDR and the changes to the IVD market. Learn about the current benefits and issues that are facing the industry
Attend Live and On-Demand
Attend live to be the first to hear leading insights from an expert line-up on time-critical topics and ask your questions in speaker Q&As! Plus, we will send all MedTech Digital Week registrants the webcast sessions on-demand for you to watch in your own time so you can recap on the sessions or, if you didn't make the live session, catch up on what you missed.