From proof of concept to placing your agri innovation onto the market
Guidance on commercialization strategy, investments & marketing to accelerate your innovation
The New AG Agribusiness MBA course will cover key concepts linked to new product commercialization within agribusiness and agtech, investment strategy from inception through to placing your innovation onto the market, and developing a robust marketing strategy. You’ll learn from leading global experts through a combination of case study learning and in-depth Q&A sessions. In addition, we will provide latest insight linked to leadership and practical learnings to help ensure you and your company function as a high performing team.
Live Online Academies
Gain real-time access to a subject matter expert delivering online training in a structured virtual classroom environment. Live online academies are virtual versions of some of our most popular face-to-face courses.
Over 3 days students will learn through:
- Live interactive sessions
- Direct interaction with the trainer during live sessions
- Participation in interactive features within sessions including polls, Q&A, break out rooms, tasks, case studies, and more
- Revisiting recorded sessions with unlimited access for 30 days
- Interaction with peers during live sessions and through the online forum
Timings and dates are subject to change - final confirmation will be provided with login details. Delegates will receive login instructions within a week of the course start date.
What will you learn?
Ag Investing – Due Diligence Considerations
- Value Proposition and Competitive Advantage
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Customer Traction & Trial Data
- IP Protection and Regulatory Factors
- Financial Viability
- Exit Strategy
- Labor and Land Issues
- Supply and Offtake
- Management Team and Culture Influences
- Environmental, Social, and Governance
Agribusiness Commercialization Strategy Considerations
- Proof of Concept Review
- Application optimization
- Moat analysis and optimization strategy
- Market Potential Verification/Expansion/Rationalization
- IP Analysis and Development
- Productization Landscape Roadmap
- Business Model Analysis
- Branded Service Opportunity Analysis
- Go-To-Market Strategy
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for professionals wanting to further their commercial awareness of the agribusiness. Professionals who would benefit from the course include decision-makers, middle to senior management, those in product development and professionals responsible for sales and marketing.
Job functions that may benefit include but are not limited to:
- Product Managers
- Business Directors & Managers
- Marketing & Sales Representatives
- Business Development
- Regulatory Affair Managers
- Research Heads
Delegates of our live online academies said...
would attend another live online academy
found the course beneficial to their day to day role
would recommend the course to others
NEW AG INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
The New AG International Academy vision is to advance the knowledge and competencies of key decision makers across the agricultural supply chain by delivering a combination of strategic, commercial and technical training solutions.
The academy provides professionals with up-to-date, insightful and skill enhancing information on the latest technology innovations driving the industry.
Check out our website and find out more!