1400+ influential leaders. 500+ asset and wealth managers.
400+ fund buyers and asset owners. All attending in-person.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to create partnerships that will drive the growth of your firm at the most senior gathering of industry leaders. Join 350+ business leaders including 80+ asset and wealth management CEOs from major fund houses and boutiques.
What to expect at IMpower 2023
What's new this year
We are constantly improving and evolving with the industry to give you the best learning and networking opportunities. Here are all the new formats and themes we will be introducing in Monaco this June:
All the risks you cannot see
This official theme for IMpower 2023 will cover all manner of risks you cannot see in the industry including global, corporate, operational, climate, reputational and more!
This year's agenda includes a host of sessions with expert speakers to delve deeper into these risks, how to navigate them and how to not only manage these risks, but thrive despite them.
Make sure to mark these sessions in your calendars:
AI disruption keynote
- Presented by Nina Schick, Geopolitical Commentator, Expert in Generative AI
- How generative AI and the deep-fake Infocalypse are evolving new ways to disrupt geopolitics and business: what will be the global implications for you and your business when 90% of online content is generated by AI by 2030?
Global strategy keynote and panel
- Presented by General Sir Mark Carleton, Chief of the General Staff, Head of the British Army (2018 - 2022). Formerly the most senior Special Forces officer in Defence, Front-line expert in defence and geopolitical strategy
- What are the most significant shifts underestimated by Insights from one of the foremost global military experts at the front line of global security and geopolitics
Capital markets wargame – The Great Monetary System Reset
- Workshop by by Brian Byrne, Professional Business War Game Designer and Partner, Assembler Growth Capital
- Leaders, fund managers and allocators - what are the risks and how are you going to position your business for post-private crypto and fiat currency world?
Rethink Tank - Rethinking global macro risks: Understanding the real risks in today’s asset allocation
- Moderated by Professor Amin Rajan
- Risk can be managed with some pre-known probability of outcomes. Uncertainty is a shot in the dark. Events such a climate change, covid and Ukraine war have no precedents – the so-called fat-tail events. They are driving investors in the realm of uncertainty. Building resilient portfolios is the key. All the crystal balls are broken. Asset allocation is much more about future scenarios and much less about past price behaviours.
New agenda structure
To ensure you get the most of your time at IMpower, we have created a highly focussed agenda with extended 45 minutes 'Super Sessions', technical workshops and Re-ThinkTanks. This new structure enables us to provide longer deeper exclusive content and workshop sessions - providing great value for our buyers and wealth managers.
These new formats will ensure that you get actionable insights in every session you attend.
- Leaders – New operational models, strategy, data, digital transformation and the customer
- Distribution – Rethinking investment solutions for fund buyers and model portfolios on private wealth platforms
- Investment – Recalibrating liquid and illiquid portfolios: Asset Allocation, ESG and Impact, Private Markets & ETFs
- Specialist allocator programme - New fund buyer content and structure presents a clearer proposition for in-depth learning for fund buyers, providing greater value
Exclusive invitation-only Leaders Club
Building on our successful CEO community and dinner, we add a tightly curated ten-hour programme of small group discussions, experiential professional development and enhanced high-level networking over two days. The Leaders Club will be an invitation only red-rope experience for CEOs on Day 1 and other top –team functions on Day 2.
A dynamic new networking space within the exhibition floor divided into 3 areas:
- Where networking takes place for pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings and informal daily social events
- All new content stage for quickfire showcases and live podcasts from speakers and audience members. Grab some headphones and watch/listen to live podcasts or even book one of the limited sessions to run your podcast and interview senior level execs in attendance.
- Genius bar – a space to plug in and boost productivity around your networking agenda
Women Mean Business - Empowering Teams for Big Impact
Throughout our event programme, we will be highlighting the voices of extraordinary women and highly effective teams, training upcoming talent to find their voice through our ongoing and hugely successful, Finding your Voice Programme.
Find out more about IMpower 2023 here >>