CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN!
We would love to hear from you – Submission Deadline ends 27th October 2023
On the occasion of the 20th New Ag International Conference & Exhibition which will take place on Wednesday 10th – Thursday 11th April, 2024 in Berlin (Germany), we are pleased to invite speakers from the private and public research sectors and from the commercial sector to submit their proposals for lectures by Friday 27th October 2023.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
If you wish to participate in the New AG International Annual 2024 agenda, please send your abstracts no later than the 27th October 2023.
Themes & Topics
Papers will cover the following subjects:
Speciality Plant Nutrition – water soluble and fertigation, foliar spray and micronutrients - new formulations and technologies
Biostimulants and Biofertilizers – new technologies and commercial products
Greenhouse Cropping - new practices and technologies
Irrigation Technology - precise irrigation devices, fertigation control and scheduling tools
Increase Nutrient Use Efficiency with the appropriate combinations between specialty fertilizers, biostimulants and mode of application.
Slow Controlled Release Fertilizers
Deadline & Tips
• Submission Deadline: Friday 27th October 2023
• To be considered by the conference committee, proposals are required to meet the following specifications:
1. The name and affiliation of the potential speaker must be clearly stated
2. Proposal abstracts must be in English
3. Abstracts must have 250 words maximum
• English will be the official language of the conference and all presentations.
• The New Ag International Conference Committee will review the abstracts to decide their suitability for the scope of the conference and will notify the authors by Monday 15th November 2023.
•The final selection of papers is the exclusive decision of the organisers. New Ag International will not accept any claim pertaining to the rejection of any proposal for papers.
Have Questions? Contact Naomi Brooker at firstname.lastname@example.org
For 2024 we will also be hosting a special invitation only function for distributors. If you are an ag input distributor and wish to secure free entry please email email@example.com to be considered. Limited spaces available.