Accelerate & Innovate: Platform Technologies & Combinations for Untreatable Genetic & Oncological Diseases
A look at the clinical & pre-clinical landscape with ground-breaking data tackling off-target effects & the blood-brain barrier
Improved Safety. Repeat Dosing. Increased Potency.
The online registration for this event is now closed
If you would still like to register please contact Ellie.Farr@informa.com for pricing
The future of immuno-oncology and gene therapy
Next-Generation Oncolytic Viruses
- Intelligent viral backbone modifications for potential intravenous delivery
- Targeting the tumor microenvironment and reducing immunogenicity for repeat dosing
- Turning ‘cold’ solid tumors ‘hot’ with combination therapies for enhanced therapeutic outcomes
- Clinical results for use in combination with CAR T and Antibody therapies
- With breaking research on Pancreatic, Bladder, Ovarian, Colorectal and Skin cancers
- Join speakers from AstraZeneca, CG Oncology, The Institute of Cancer Research and many more
Novel Non-Viral Gene Delivery
- Clinical data showing effective delivery comparable with viral vectors
- What are the challenges and opportunities for LNP gene delivery?
- Innovative nanoparticle design for improved extra-hepatic delivery with reduced off-target effects
- Design of polymeric delivery vehicles with the help of machine learning
- Are platform delivery technologies the universal solution for gene and gene editing therapies?
- Hear from experts at Orna Therapeutics, QurCan Therapeutics, Carmine Therapeutics and many more
A Unique Digital Experience
- Gain access to our bespoke digital platform, ConnectMe
- Access to key thought-leaders in the immuno-oncology and gene therapy space
- Ask your burning questions, arrange 1-2-1 meetings and expand your network
- Network and learn from 20+ speakers across industry and academia
- Join leaders in the audience from the likes of Accession Therapeutics, Greenfire Bio and NEUWAY Pharma
- With On-Demand content for 10-days post-event
Meet the Leaders in Oncolytic Virotherapy and Non-viral gene Delivery
Who should attend?
You will be able to find senior multinational industry leaders working in the following fields:
Lipid Nanoparticle Formulation
PUT YOURSELF IN FRONT OF HIGHLY-TARGETED KEY BUYERS IN THE INDUSTRY
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals. Get in touch with us to discover how you can leverage your company's offering to thought-leaders and key buyers in your industry.
Contact Perri Lucatello: PLucatello@informaconnectls.com
BIG IDEAS FOR WHEN YOU ARE SHORT ON TIME
Our digital conferences are designed to help you cut through the noise and engage with the content that is critical to your development. Expect short-form digital events packed with detailed insights to help you elevate your knowledge in an impactful way.
Surround yourself with truly like-minded individuals who are influencing the part of the industry that is specific to you and your role. Swap tips and business cards with the leaders in clinical trials on our best-in-class digital event platform. This is your chance to position yourself as a thought-leader and develop your skills even further.
Big Ideas with Great Value
Digital Conferences allow you to obtain the key updates you require at an extremely affordable rate. Obtain the critical updates specific to your research and company objectives coupled with the opportunities to meet with thought-leaders in the field - opening up easily-accessible learning opportunities like never before.
Speed and Ease
Traveling is not always the best option, especially when key projects are in progress. Now you'll be able to support your research armed with the latest tools and knowledge required for success - without the time-commitment that comes with in-person events. Truly tailored to the time-short leaders in industry, with digital conferences you can weave your learning opportunities within your day-to-day schedule.