Operational Tax for Investment Managers
Navigate Ongoing Regulatory and Operational Tax Challenges for Funds and Fund Managers
Join HMRC, Big Four advisors and investment managers at our 8th annual forum
Why attend Operational Tax for Investment Managers 2019?
BENEFIT FROM EXPERT INSIGHT FROM SENIOR FUND MANAGERS
- Engage with asset managers across two panels to tackle the increasing burden of tax reporting and future priorities.
- Share best practice approaches to drive efficiency, manage risk and ensure compliance.
- Hear from AQR Capital Management, M&G, Investec and more.
STAY AHEAD OF KEY REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS
- Hear an HMRC update from Chemeana Lacey and Amelia Foster at the Collective Investment Schemes Centre.
- Understand the UK CGT legislative amendments with a presentation from Malcolm Powell at Investec Asset Management.
- Discuss the implications of DAC6 including implementation in member states, and how to respond.
GAIN ADVISORY PERSPECTIVES ON GLOBAL TAX CHALLENGES
- Hear updates to global and European Withholding Taxes.
- Manage ongoing challenges in investor reporting across key jurisdictions.
- Benefit from presentations from Deloitte and KPMG on key operating models and procedures, and general updates to Portfolio Tax Risk and CGT.