12th November 2020
Operational Tax for Investment Managers
Navigate Ongoing Regulatory and Operational Tax Challenges for Funds and Fund Managers
Join HMRC, Big Four advisors and investment managers at our 9th annual forum
Why attend Operational Tax for Investment Managers 2020?
BENEFIT FROM EXPERT INSIGHT FROM SENIOR FUND MANAGERS
- Engage with asset managers across two panels to tackle the increasing burden of tax reporting and future priorities.
- Share best practice approaches to drive efficiency, manage risk and ensure compliance.
- Hear from AQR Capital Management, Ninety One, Blackrock and more.
STAY AHEAD OF KEY REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS
- Hear an HMRC update
- Understand the UK CGT legislative amendments with a presentation from Malcolm Powell at Ninety One.
- Discuss the implications of DAC6 including implementation in member states, and how to respond.
GAIN ADVISORY PERSPECTIVES ON GLOBAL TAX CHALLENGES
- Hear updates to global and European Withholding Taxes.
- Manage ongoing challenges in investor reporting across key jurisdictions.
- Benefit from presentations from Deloitte