With representation in over 100 countries, WTS Global has already grown to a leadership position as a global tax practice offering the full range of tax services and aspires to become the preeminent non-audit tax practice worldwide. WTS Global deliberately refrains from conducting annual audits in order to avoid any conflicts of interest and to be the long- term trusted advisor for its international clients. Clients of WTS Global include multinational companies, international mid-size companies as well as private clients and family offices.
…The Financial Services sector plays a critical role in any modern economy. The bundle of institutions that make up an economy’s financial system can be seen as ‘the brain of the economy’, providing the bulk of the economy’s need for many functions…” (WTO, 2021).
WTS Global is assisting the international Financial Services industry to optimize its “Time to Value” proposition, offering the full range of national and cross-border tax law services, leveraging the expertise of tax specialists from more than 100 countries, covering:
- Income tax, corporate tax, value added tax or withholding tax in a national or international context
- Credit institution or insurance company, capital management company for securities or real estate, private equity or hedge fund or infrastructure fund, custodian bank or fund administrator
- Private or institutional investor or family office
- Ongoing compliance and business partnering as part of a long-term mandate or short-term project consulting in individual cases
- Tax structuring or tax compliance on the asset (input) side of a collective investment scheme or on the investor (output) side of such a fund vehicle
Our Financial Services clients are active globally and in all segments of the industry.
As specialized and long-standing advisors to the Financial Services industry, the teams of WTS Global with a career background from consulting firms, in-house tax departments and as former tax administration officials have extensive knowledge of this particular sector. Our service portfolio is characterized by professional competence, personal experience and integrity, as well as the design and implementation of digital solutions.
WTS Global deliberately refrains from conducting annual audit services in order to avoid any conflict of interest and to be the long-term trusted advisor for its international clients.
The teams of WTS Global cover all Financial Services sub-industries:
- Asset Management
- Real Estate
Our expertise covers all asset classes, to name just a few:
- Real Estate
- Private Equity
- Private Debt
- Hedge Funds
- Trade Financing
- Digital Assets
We love to be challenged.