Operational Taxes for Banks, Dublin
Industry and advisor solutions for the latest operational and compliance challenges for banks
Explore last years Agenda
Drive efficiency in your firm and prepare for policy requirements
Manage operational tax risk and prepare for new requirements
- Establish efficient strategies for harmonising operational tax requirements with reporting challenges
- Benchmark processes and models against different firms, and discuss how to leverage various teams
Discuss new technology solutions in operational taxes
- Hear from banks on their experiences digitising the tax offering, and harnessing new solutions
- Learn how to respond to arising operational challenges in transparency including the new DAC6 and MDR
Keep pace with local and EU-wide tax developments
- Discuss the regulatory changes and impacts of new PAYE developments and reporting requirements
- Keep up to date with withholding tax requirements in the UK and potential impacts of Brexit
Meet the Expert Speakers
Become an Event Partner and raise your Firm's profile within the Banking Taxation space...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on Jo.Dixon@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.