8:00AM EST // 1:00PM BST // 2:00PM CEST
Empowering the voice of the patient through digital strategies
Advocating for increased education, engagement and the importance of the patients perspective
What does Patient Advocacy look like in 2022 and beyond….
The Future of Patient Advocacy
- Hear how 2022 is the year for patient-driven action and how this will increase patient engagement
- Putting patients at the heart of healthcare to improve efficiency of clinical trials
- Craig Lipset discusses going beyond inviting patients to the table and the future of immersive partnering
The Patient Perspective
- Listen to live discussions and conversations between patients and advocates on what has worked in engagement and what more needs to be done
- Hear from Stacy Hurt, patient and advocate, about her life-cycle journey and why this is helpful to patients
- Do patients feel digitalised advocacy expands patient access and how will this improve future healthcare?
Engagement & Education
- Increased focus on patient centric healthcare strategies to enrich and develop patient education right from the beginning of diagnosis
- Insights into patient education & engagement through novel digital strategies to increase accessibility
- Industry experts discuss telemedicine, gamification, and more digitalised platforms for patients and how this has improved patient advocacy
Meet the speakers leading innovation in patient advocacy
BIG IDEAS FOR WHEN YOU ARE SHORT ON TIME
1-day digital events are designed to help you cut through the noise and engage with the content that is critical to your development. Expect short-form digital events packed with detailed insights to help you elevate your knowledge in an impactful way.
Surround yourself with truly like-minded individuals who are influencing the part of the industry that is specific to you and your role. Swap tips and business cards with the leaders in clinical trials on our best-in-class digital event platform. This is your chance to position yourself as a thought-leader and develop your skills even further.
Big Ideas with Great Value
1-day digital events allow you to obtain the key updates you require at an extremely affordable rate. Obtain the critical updates specific to your research and company objectives coupled with the opportunities to meet with thought-leaders in the field - opening up easily-accessible learning opportunities like never before.
Speed and Ease
Traveling is not always the best option, especially when key projects are in progress. Now you'll be able to support your research armed with the latest tools and knowledge required for success - without the time-commitment that comes with in-person events. Truly tailored to the time-short leaders in industry, with 1-day digital events you can weave your learning opportunities within your day-to-day schedule.