August 17 - 19, 2021
🖧 VIRTUAL EVENT
Break Through Affordability Barriers to Streamline Operational Complexities, Enhance Patient Access and Optimize Stakeholder Collaboration
Backed by 22 years of content, PAP is the premier event for influential stakeholders to collaborate on how to further access to care, understand current changes in policy and optimize PAPs for better patient outcomes.
Highlight Innovations Within the Evolving Access and Affordability Landscape
Uncover Industry Best Practices and Stakeholder Management to Optimize Program Performance
- Hear from leaders from across the PAP landscape on setting PAP industry standards
- Collaborate with colleagues on models for partnership to advance program impact
Navigate Policy Watch-Outs and Changing Legal Trends Related to Prescription Access and Financial Support
- Stay on the pulse of current legislation, pending health policy and the intersection of access and affordability
- Analyze the legal underpinnings of patient assistance and gain insight on OIG oversight
- Build on the ACA and Medicare policy trends to reduce coverage gaps and disruptions
Evolve Patient Assistance Through Technology and Innovation
- Gain insight from leaders to tools and technologies to empower patients to better manage OOP costs
- Dive into the changing telehealth model and mobile engagement
- Leverage metrics to engage with brands through tech
Collaborate with Influential Stakeholders
2021 Summer Summit Scholarship Program
The Patient Assistance & Access Programs Scholarship Program allows all non-profit free healthcare clinics, advocacy groups and patient organizations with the opportunity to apply to attend PAP 2021 on scholarship.
Benefit from Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration
A Closer Look at the March 2021 Delegation
SWEEPING CONTENT AND CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
3 Days of Live & On-Demand Content from Top Industry Thought Leaders
Live interactive content, tailored tracks for customizable programming and on-demand sessions to view at your convenience, plus all content available for 30 days post-event to view at your leisure
The Brightest Minds At Your Fingertips
Live speaker Q&A and interactive roundtable discussions for intimate problem-solving, plus a brand new digital platform with enhanced networking and advanced capabilities for an experience like no other
Comprehensive Takeaways to Advance Your Organization Forward
Return to the office with implementable takeaways on stakeholder collaboration, PAP optimization and more
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at PAP Conference 2021
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please email Karen Hanover.
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you are a bio/pharmaceutical executive with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Patient Assistance Programs
This event will also benefit...
What Your Colleagues Have to Say: