Delivered as a Hybrid Event March 21-30, 2022
In-Person: March 21-23 ● Virtual: March 29-30,
Sheraton Parsippany • Parsippany, NJ
Break Through Affordability Barriers to Streamline Operational Complexities, Enhance Patient Access and Optimize Program Performance
Uncover best practices for program performance, navigate policy watch-outs and changing legal trends related to prescription access and financial support and evolve PAPs through technology and innovation at PAP conference 2022.
Explore the Intersection Between Patient Access and Affordability
Set Industry Standards for Patient Assistance
- Benchmark with colleagues and industry leaders on key trends and operational complexities
- Advance program impact through collaboration and innovation
- Advance Advocacy and Innovation to Achieve Health Equity
Navigate Policy Watch-Outs and Changing Legal Trends Related to Prescription Access and Financial Support
- Stay on the pulse of current legislation, pending health policy and the intersection of access and affordability
- Hear from key stakeholders and policy makers on the legal underpinnings of patient assistance and gain insight on OIG oversight
- Build on the ACA and Medicare policy trends to reduce coverage gaps and disruption
Define the Role of Innovation in the Evolving Healthcare Landscape
- Gain insight from leaders to tools and technologies to empower patients to better manage OOP costs
- Dive into the changing telehealth and telemedicine models and the increase use of mobile engagement
- Leverage metrics to engage with brands through tech
Collaborate with Influential Leaders at PAP Conference 2022
Benefit from Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration
A Closer Look at the March 2021 Delegation
INTERESTED IN SHARING YOUR EXPERTISE AT PAP CONFERENCE 2022?
Contact our conference producer, Alexandra Spica today for current speaking opportunities available on this year's program!
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at PAP Conference 2022
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please email Karen Hanover.
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you are a bio/pharmaceutical executive with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Patient Assistance Programs
This event will also benefit...
Good opportunity to network with others who share a passion for patient access.