Industry's largest and most thought-provoking forum delivering unparalleled strategies to drive patient access and affordability
Shatter affordability barriers to maximize medication access and patient adherence and stay on top of evolving trends to propel program performance.
Your Most Pressing Challenges Answered at PAP 2022
Sessions addressing your need:
- Collaborating to Evolve PAPs and Accelerate Patient Access
- Panel: Current Trends and Industry Benchmarks for PAPs
- Value-Based Contracting and Alternative Payment Models — Frameworks and Considerations
- Emerging Best Practices and Industry Trends in Free Drug Programs
- Integrating PAP and Patient Support Programs
The go-to access and affordability event for nearly 25 years
With so many uncertainties and such growing demand for patient support, PAP – Patient Assistance & Access Programs provides the necessary tools to stay abreast of industry standards for patient assistance, changing legal trends, tools and technologies to empower patients to better manage OOP costs, next-generation models for assistance and addresses so many more hurdles to come in the upcoming year.
See why industry returns year-after-year and considers PAP their staple event for industry updates and benchmarks. PAP 2022 highlights include:
Compelling Programming Driving Medication Accessibility
- An Enlightening Patient Perspective Fireside Chat
- Tracked Programming by Company Classification for Bio/Pharma Manufacturers, Patient Advocates and Hospital/Clinics/Health Systems
- Inspiring and Informative Keynote Presentations, Panels, Q&As and More with Regulators and Leaders from Across Industry
- Breakout Discussions on You’ve Created a Good Patient Support Program, Now Make It Great & Telehealth, Telemedicine and Virtual Care – Define Their Role in the Evolving Healthcare Landscape
- Eye-Opening Two Part Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit Discussing Reducing Racial and Income Disparities in Healthcare & Explore Proactive Approaches to Increase Access to Healthcare
The Only Event Uniting Pharma, Foundations, Health Clinics and More
Leaders from across industry come together at PAP 2022 to provide fresh perspectives on the most pressing issues. Garner invaluable insights from representatives of:
- Saint Alphonsus Health System
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals
- Kyowa Kirin, Inc., U.S.
- UCB Pharmaceuticals
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Rx Partnership
- Pharming Healthcare
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Good Samaritan Health Center
- Arthritis Foundation
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- And More!
Pivotal Insights on Industry Standards to Improve Program Performance
- Explore political and legislative trends impacting drug pricing, reimbursement and access in the State of the Industry Update
- Discuss how to improve the ACA to make health coverage more stable, affordable and effective
- Hear examples illustrating the increasing cost-share burden and complexities of navigating insurance and assistance options during the Patient Perspective Fireside Chat
- Navigate current and long-term planning for patient affordability with next-generation models of assistance
- Discover how can free clinics, advocacy groups and foundations work with manufacturers to implement innovative solutions as the needs of the uninsured and functionally uninsured expand in the Foundation and Advocate Insights Highlight
- Dive into emerging best practices and industry trends in free drug programs
Benchmark with Influential Leaders to See How Your Program Stacks Up at PAP Conference 2022
Benefit from Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration
A Closer Look at the March 2021 Delegation
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at PAP Conference 2023
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please email Karen Hanover.
Good opportunity to network with others who share a passion for patient access.