Delivered as a Hybrid Event December 6 - 10, 2021
In-Person: December 6-7 | Virtual: December 9-10,
Connect Key Stakeholders to Drive Therapeutic Progress, Propel Commercial Strategies and Inspire Impactful Advocacy
Driven by industry, advocacy, policy and investor insights, the Rare Disease Innovation & Partnering Summit convenes diverse stakeholders to discuss opportunities for continued innovation, advancement of impactful patient advocacy and acceleration of commercial strategy success. Tackle challenges surrounding patient access, reimbursement, commercialization, launch, partnering and more in this unique, all access format. Join experts across the rare disease community, face-to face or virtually, to unite in areas of unmet medical need and create life-transforming therapies and breakthroughs.
Create Connections and Benchmark with Industry Experts to Accelerate Therapeutic Progress
Discover Novel Approaches to Optimize Value, Access and Commercial Strategy
- Fostering Effective Relationships Between Industry and Advocacy
- Reflect on the Impact of Covid-19 on the Rare Disease Community
- Leverage Novel Collaborations in Orphan Drug Commercialization
- Discover Patient Support Program Needs for Patients with Rare Diseases
- Deep Dive into Lessons Learned for Launching Rare Disease Products
Maximize Engagement and Innovation Through Data, Research and Technology
- Utilizing Social Platforms and Networks for Better Patient Education, Insight Collection and Connectivity
- Developing and Scaling Digital Therapeutics for Rare Diseases
- Leverage Genetic Testing for Value for Rare Disease Patients
- Harness the Power of Data to Drive Progress
- Optimize Decentralized Trials to Support the Future of Rare Disease Research
Drive Therapeutic Progress and Create Purposeful Partnering
- Identify Gaps and Develop Solutions to Promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The Search for Novel Funding – Prepare for and Expand Successful Partnering
- Optimize Strategic Partnership Models and Investment for Orphan Drug Products
- Risks and Rewards of Rare Disease Drug Development — Highlight Opportunities and the Way Forward
Who should attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you work for a company that focuses on rare disease and orphan drugs and have responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
This event will also benefit consultants and solution providers who provide services in the rare disease space.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the Rare Disease Summit
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.