May 17-19, 2022
Delivered as a Hybrid Event,
Connect Key Stakeholders to Drive Therapeutic Progress, Propel Commercial Strategies and Inspire Impactful Advocacy
Solution-focused strategies surrounding patient access, reimbursement, commercialization, launch, partnering and more in this unique, all-access format. Join experts across the rare disease community, in-person or virtually, to unite in areas of unmet medical need and create life-transforming therapies and breakthroughs.
Create Connections and Benchmark with Industry Experts to Accelerate Therapeutic Progress
Novel Approaches to High-Impact Topics:
- Strengthen Patient Relationships Authentically to Enhance the Therapeutic Development Process
- Foster Effective Relationships Between Industry and Advocacy
- Leverage Genetic Testing for Value for Rare Disease Patients
- Reflect on the Impact of Covid-19 on the Rare Disease Community
- Identify Gaps and Develop Solutions to Promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Optimize Decentralized Trials to Support the Future of Rare Disease Research
A Custom Learning Experience:
Customize your agenda with focused breakouts including topic areas on:
- Patient-Driven Progress - Driving models to advancing company formation, advocacy and drug development le by patients and disease foundations
- Reimbursement, Value and Access - Evolving pricing, value-based payment and reimbursement trends impacting market and patient access to orphan products
- New Launch and Commercialization - Critical strategies and commercialization frameworks for launching products within the rare disease market
- Partnering, Investment and Portfolio Strategy - Opportunities for collaboration, value growth drivers and funding inflection points to propel innovation
Purposeful Networking and Program Features:
- Reunite with the community in Boston May 17-19 and take part in socially distanced networking
- Access even more content and live sessions digitally May 24-25 and continue to connect with stakeholders by way of networking tools made available prior to the event, elevated and direct access to thought-leaders and experts, seamless scheduling tools to establish meetings and much more!
Previous Influential and Thought Leading Trailblazers
Who should attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you work for a company that focuses on rare disease and orphan drugs and have responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
This event will also benefit consultants and solution providers who provide services in the rare disease space.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the Rare Disease Summit
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.
Regulatory Affairs, North America
I thought this was one of the best conferences I’ve attended over the years. The focus was very practical and each speaker shared real world examples instead of theory. It was well organized and the passion each participant has for helping people with rare disease was very evident.