Unparalleled Strategies to Drive Access and Affordability
Industry's largest and most thought-provoking forum providing fresh solutions to maximize medication access and patient adherence and crucial updates to stay on top of evolving trends to propel program performance.
Get the Latest Event Updates
PAP – Patient Assistance & Access Programs: Part of Access USA
Hundreds from the access community came together as three industry-leading events united under one roof for compelling discussions, industry benchmarking and extended networking. What happened? Click play to see event highlights and why you can't miss this pivotal access forum!
The go-to access and affordability event for nearly 25 years
With such growing demand for patient assistance, PAP – Patient Assistance & Access Programs convenes leaders to benchmark on PAP industry standards and break through affordability barriers to streamline operational complexities, enhance patient access and optimize stakeholder collaboration. Gain the necessary tools to stay abreast of industry standards for patient assistance, changing legal trends, tools and technologies to empower patients to better manage OOP costs, next-generation models for assistance and addresses so many more hurdles to come in the upcoming year.
See why industry returns year-after-year and considers PAP their staple event for industry updates and benchmarks. PAP 2023 highlights include:
Compelling Programming Driving Medication Accessibility
- An Enlightening PhRMA Keynote Address
- Tracked Programming by PAP Legal and Policy, Patient Adherence Strategies and Technology, Innovation and Automation
- Inspiring and Informative Keynote Presentations, Panels, Q&As and More with Regulators and Leaders from Across Industry
- Two Workshops on Advocacy and Partnership and Development
- Eye-Opening Equity Spotlight Discussing Understanding the Importance of Equitable Healthcare, Education and Partnerships
The Only Event Uniting Pharma, Foundations, Health Clinics and More
Leaders from across industry come together at PAP 2023 to provide fresh perspectives on the most pressing issues. The speaking faculty grows more robust by the day. Confirmed speakers to date include representatives of:
- National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics
- UC Health
- Arthritis Foundation
- PTC Therapeutics
- UM Capital Region Health Breast Program
- Eskenazi Health
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- Aimmune Therapeutics
- Angelman Syndrome Foundation
- Direct Relief
- SK Life Sciences
- Eli Lilly & Co
- And More!
Pivotal Insights on Industry Standards to Improve Program Performance
- Examine how PAP demands evolve over time and gain insight on current trends in the marketplace in the Manufacturer PAP Spotlight — Gain Insight on Best Practices and Industry Standards
- Gauge the shifting healthcare policy landscape with a focus on access to insurance coverage and analyze the impacts on trends within the evolving payer marketplace on patient assistance programs in the State of the Industry — The Changing Landscape of Healthcare Coverage and Access
- Dive into “Specialty Carve Outs” and What it Means for Industry Moving Forward
- Address Medication Access Challenges for Infusions, Injectables and Site of Care
- Explore the importance of health literacy, recognize areas for partnerships within communities and within industry and gain insight on how to develop plans for furthering education in the Equity Spotlight — Understanding the Importance of Equitable Healthcare, Education and Partnerships
Benchmark with Influential Leaders to See How Your Program Stacks Up at PAP Conference 2023
The Premier PAP Conference Leaving You Inspired and Prepared to Tackle Affordability Barriers to Increase Patient Access
Take a look at some of the hottest topics discussed in 2023:
PAP Industry Standards
Drug Pricing Legislation
Free Drug Programs
Specialty Carve Outs
Three Dedicated Tracks | Choose Your Focus Area for 2023
Never Miss a Moment with Streamly
NEW! As a PAP – Patient Assistance & Access Programs delegate, you have complimentary access to our Streamly digital platform to view sessions on-demand for up to 12 months post-event. Catch up on anything you missed or re-watch your favorite sessions – It has never been easier to review conference content!
Please note in a minority of cases, speakers may request their sessions are excluded from this on-demand access. In addition, closed-door conversations are not available on-demand.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at PAP Conference 2023
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please email Karen Hanover.
Good opportunity to network with others who share a passion for patient access.