WELCOME TO THE EXHIBITION MANUAL FOR PAP - Patient Assistance & Access Programs 2021
As a sponsor/exhibitor on this year's program, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
If you have any questions, please contact Chelcie Bird.
T: +44 (0) 20 805 20438
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines.
We look forward to working with you and making this a successful event.
Company Showcase (Virtual Hub)
The Company Showcase page (Virtual Hub) allows you to connect directly with attendees, it's a place for you to display content such as videos, images, and documents. Each hub can hold up to 3 videos and 3 documents. The attendee can also connect with you and your team on the booth, through video chat and the messenger function.
The Showcase can also be branded, the backdrop can be customized with your logo and company colors, every part of the booth is designed to fit your company as it would at a physical event.
Assets you can upload into your booth:
- Company Website URL
- 100 word company description
- Social Media Links
- Company logo - 500 x 300px (JPEG/PNG)
- Up to 3 Videos (MP4 Files) - 1920 (w) x 1080 (h)
- Up to 3 Documents (PDF Files) for attendees to download
- Showcase page background image (OPTIONAL) - Image to increase branding on your page - landscape, 1920 x 1080px JPEG/PNG
All items should be submitted via the dropbox link below - please let Chelcie know if you cannot access Dropbox
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ITEMS - FRIDAY, AUGUST 6
How to Update your Virtual Hub
Once you have submitted your Virtual Hub Assets, Chelcie will send you a link a week prior to the event so that you can make any edits to the hub yourself.
Please watch the video on the left on how to update your virtual hub page. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Chelcie
1. Login - If you'e the primary contact for the event, you can login with your email address to edit your booth. The first time you login, you will need to update your profile first.
- Virtual Event Login Link: https://lifesciences.connectmeinforma.com/welcome-desk
- User Name: your email address (if you have participated at an event with us this year already, please use your existing login/password)
- Password Coming Soon
2. Click the Sponsors Tab - find your company name and click showcase page
3. Click Edit Stand - in the top right corner of your showcase page
4. Change/Update Content - you can add/remove any content in your hub. Click 'Update Showcase Demo' to publish your changes.
Pass Registration - Friday, August 6
Please refer to your contract for the number of passes you have allocated to you. For all contracted passes, please send the following details to Chelcie who will register your colleagues for the event:
- Full Name, Job Title, Company and Email Address
Please do not use speakers for your contracted allocation. All speakers will be automatically registered by the speaker coordinator Meghan Gemmell
To add additional passes to your contract, please contact Karen Hanover - Karen.Hanover@informa.com
SUSTAINABLE DIGITAL EVENT TIPS
Take a look at some tips from Informa Connect on having a Safe and Sustainable Digital Event below. Including
- Employee Wellness
- Uploading Resources