At the Pharma/Biotech GTN Summit 2021, over 200 attendees were polled on a range of key questions related to GTN best practices. The results form the 2021 benchmarking report - explore all the data by downloading the PDF using the Download Now button above.
- 69% say that accuracy is their top concern related to the current gross-to-net forecasting auditability
- 42% say that accessing data through disparate sources is the risk factor that causes the most operational strain on gross-to-net estimation
- The bottom-up method is the prevailing method used for forecasting GTN for pre-commercial (62%), early-stage revenue (77%) and mature (61%) companies
- 54% reset returns rate quarterly
- 70% plan 1 year out for their future scenario planning for Medicaid and other policy issues