August 10 - 12, 2021
🖧 VIRTUAL EVENT
ACCESS THE LATEST INTELLIGENCE, ACCOUNTING STANDARDS, REGULATORY CHANGES, AND TRANSFORMATIONAL STRATEGIES TO ADVANCE YOUR FINANCIAL PROCESSES
The Premier Event for CFOs, Corporate Controllers, Finance and Accounting Leaders from Across the Diverse Life Sciences Sector
What to Expect for Summer 2021
Critical Market and Regulatory Updates
- Updates on changing standards from the FASB
- Drug pricing policy and legislative real-time update
- Corporate tax proposals and implications
- Regulatory and enforcement perspective from the SEC
Industry Benchmarking and Innovations
- Company case studies illustrate digital transformation
- Peer benchmarking on ESG metrics and disclosures
- COVID implications to the supply chain, forecasts and revenue
- Changing technical accounting standards
- Roadmaps for IPOs and SPACs
- New product launches and GTN implications
- Company perspectives on Diversity and Inclusion
High-Value Program Features
- Exclusive Keynotes, Panels and Q&A with CFOs, CAOs, Controllers and Corporate Leadership from leading life sciences companies
- Announcement of the Bio/Pharma Accounting and Financial Leadership Award Winners
- Approximately 23 hours of synchronous content delivered virtually, and all available on‑demand for 30 days
- CPE‑accredited sessions to advance your career
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE)
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you are a CFO, CAO, Controller or senior‑level director from pharmaceutical, biotech or device industries with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Risk and Controls
Business Decision Support
This conference will also benefit consultants, software providers and auditing firms that provide outside council to pharmaceutical accounting executives.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Accounting & Reporting
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.