Sustainability & Wellness
Welcome to the Life Sciences Accounting & Reporting Congress 2022!
Please continue reading to see our sustainable initiatives for this year's event including: energy tips, wellness activities and healthy recipes to consider and hopefully implement
Please see below some useful tips to reduce your energy usage throughout the event:
- Reducing your screen brightness from 100% to 70% is hardly noticeable and can reduce energy consumption by 20%.
- Reducing cooling by 1°C can reduce energy use by up to 8%.
- Switch to energy saving mode on your computer or screen, or sit in areas with natural light.
Fitness & Wellness
Rise and shine each morning with the Spring Congress by participating in a wellness activity before the start of the day's sessions. Enjoy some stretching with yoga instructors, or mindfulness meditation to start the day off right.
During the event, take regular breaks from your screen with time set aside for important wellness activities, such as:
- Hydration Breaks -- Did you know that a glass of water can increase focus by as much as 30%?
- Healthy Snack Breaks -- Food is fuel! Keep your mind energized with a healthy snack.
- Stretch & Movement Breaks -- Give your seat a break! Take a few mins to stand, stretch, and move around.
- Fresh Air Breaks -- Even a few minutes of fresh air and sunlight can boost productivity and concentration.
Check out some of our favorite wholesome recipes to keep you energized during the conference!