In this compilation, Porzio Life Sciences provides recent updates from Porzio Compliance Digest highlighting the latest information on DOJ Updates, Fraud Alerts and Open Payments Enforcement Actions. Click the Download Now button above to read the piece, which features the following updates:
- Sentencing Continues for MDs Taking Kickbacks From Insys
- Medical Device Companies Agree to Pay $38.75 Million to Settle FCA Allegations
- PhRMA Updates Code on Interactions With Health Care Professionals
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Proposes Clarifying Revisions to Reporting Rules for Open Payments Program
- Telehealth Companies Face Kickback Charges
Click the Download Now button above to read the piece.