What are the greatest concerns LPs are grappling with? Which portfolio management strategies work in the current market?
LPs share their recent experiences, discuss the appetite for co-investing and secondary buy-sell options, and evaluate niche and specialty finance.
- James Newsome, Managing Partner, Arbour Partners
- Ramesh Yesodharan, Head, Credit Strategy, Sumitomo Mitsui Bank
- Andrea Ash, Investment Director, RPMI Railpen
- Urs von Büren, Partner, Head of Private Debt, StepStone Global
- Matthias Unser, Managing Director, YIELCO Investments
- Reji Vettasseri, Lead Portfolio Manager - Private Markets, Decalia Group
- Niels Bodenheim, Head of Alternative Credit , NN Investment Partners
Previously only available to event attendees, don't miss the chance to access the exclusive content from SuperReturn Private Credit Europe 2020.