We've got a whole stream of content focused on quant innovation on Tuesday 12 May. Key topics under discussion include:
- Introduction to NLP
- Deep learning calibration of option pricing models: some pitfalls, solutions and examples
- Challenges faced when dealing with alternative data: an efficient time series and data proxy analysis
- Proxying alternative data alongside traditional data
- Modeling Causality for Quantitative Finance
- Large-Scale and Cost-Efficient Risk Calculations in Clouds
- Deep Pricing Theory and Practice
Why Not Also Attend:
Portfolio Construction in the Age of Machine Learning
Friday 15 May 2020
Workshop Leader: Marcos Lopez de Prado, Founder & CIO, True Positive Technologies
The objective of this course is to train quants in the application of machine learning techniques for portfolio construction.
AI and ML Summit
Monday 11 May 2020
The AI and ML Summit brings together the best of buy-side, sell-side and academia to showcase the latest ways in which artificial intelligence and machine learning are changing the day-to-day role of the quant.