We are committed to running environmentally sustainable and socially responsible events.
See how we are embedding sustainability in everything we do at the conference.
Faster Forward with Informa
FasterForward is Informa’s approach to sustainability, moving faster to become a zero waste and net zero carbon business.
A series of activities and commitments carried out between 2020-2025 will ensure our events become ever more sustainable, delivering a truly positive impact to the markets we serve. We will also actively help our partners, customers and wider markets to achieve the same. Our FasterForward commitments include:
- Become carbon neutral across our events by 2025
- Halve the waste generated through our events by 2025
- Embed sustainability inside 100% of our events by 2025
See the full list of commitments and find out more>>>
How are we building a sustainable event?
We believe a sustainable event focuses on three main aims...
We want the Québec Apartment Investment Conference to be run in a socially responsible manner. To do so, we are focusing on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering well-being and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host cities and measuring our impacts
- Supporting sponsors and partners in donating to local and industry-related charities
The Québec Apartment Investment Conference will be run in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner, focusing on:
- Reducing carbon footprint by purchasing renewable energy
- Providing hydration stations and compostable cups. We also encourage attendees to carry reusable water bottles
- Decomposable name badge holders and recycling lanyards
- Creating less waste by reducing printed programs and offering reusable promotional items
- Considering sustainability credentials for every item sourced for the event
Our aim is for the Québec Apartment Investment Conference to promote long-term sustainable development - in the way that we run the event but also in how it's implemented in the market as a whole. We are committing to:
- Using our content to support the sustainability initiatives of the real estate market
- Developing close partnerships with charities, companies and associations and giving them a platform to promote their work in the field
- Facilitating discussions on pertinent topics including ESG, sustainability, impact investing, diversity & inclusion, gender balance, & more...