High-impact networking opportunities
Build meaningful connections with people that will help move your business forward.
Start networking before the event
We’ll open up the networking app well before the event starts so you can create a profile & start getting to know your fellow attendees. You can even pre-arrange meetings with like-minded individuals to make sure that your networking starts on the right foot.
How our matchmaking app helps you
As you fill out your attendee profile in our networking app, you'll be able to select from a variety of attendee types and subject matter interests. Our smart algorithm will search the attendees for you to suggest people you may want to connect with. If you see someone you'd like to meet, you reach out to them through the app to make contact or schedule a meeting.
Enhance your networking
The ConnectMe app helps you grow your network. You'll receive your login details before the event so by the time it begins, you can have a full schedule of meetings set up.
- Fill in your profile and use the matchmaking tool to find attendees with similar interests
- View the full delegate list and filter it to find the people you are most interested in meeting
- Add new contacts and message them using the live chat function
- Schedule meetings with your contacts
- Download your contact list after the event to keep in touch and continue the conversation
- Take the event with you – use your digital briefcase to collect content from sponsors and sessions to further your knowledge and refer to later.
Stay for the networking reception
The day ends with a reception with a face-to-face networking session, where you can connect with colleagues, attendees, speakers, and sponsors.
Follow up after the event
After the event, follow up with your new connections.
The platform will stay open for one week after the event finishes.
If there's anyone you weren’t able to connect with during the week you can still use the platform to connect with them.
A terrific event overall that really touched on the pulse of the market. High quality panelists generated stimulating discussions and it was especially nice to be in person once again.