4 October 2022
Novotel London Tower Bridge,
Regulatory and Tax Issues for Funds - Update on Key Areas
The definitive seminar providing in-depth analysis of regulation, tax issues and other incentive arrangements in investment funds. Designed to bring you up to date on the latest changes, whether by foreign companies operating in the UK or UK companies operating abroad.
HEAR FROM THE EXPERTS, INCLUDING:
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT FOR 2022
Essential Sessions Include:
- Overview of the UK Funds Regime and Q&A with HM Treasury
- Key Current Issues on Carried Interest and Co-Investment
- Developments on Fund Tax Compliance Areas of Focus on Enquiry
- International Tax Implications for Asset Managers
- The Long Term Asset Fund – Opening Up Private Assets to UK Retail Investors and Pension Savers
- Prudential Regime for Investment Firms: Overview and Updates
And much more!
Who Should Attend?
This is an industry-focussed event designed specifically with Private Equity Houses in mind, in order to fulfill their training needs and ensure they are up to date with the latest developments in the arena. The conference is suitable for senior management of private equity houses, including Head of Tax and Heads of Finance, along with their advisors. The conference offers high calibre technical content, interactive atmosphere and premium networking opportunities with BVCA taxation committee members.
This is a must-attend in the diaries of a considerable number of in-house tax experts in private equity houses. This annual conference has been produced in consultation with the foremost experts in the field and its speaker faculty features several prominent BVCA Tax Committee Members. The programme is designed to cover all the latest developments and thinking for fund and deal structures, investors and management teams.