Returning November 2024
Regulatory and Tax Issues for Private Equity Funds
Get the latest best practice insight on evolving regulatory and tax issues impacting private equity funds in Europe. Stay up to date with the latest changes and their impact on your funds.
REGULATORY & TAX ISSUES FOR PE FUNDS AT A GLANCE
Who Should Attend?
This is an industry-focussed event designed specifically with Private Equity Houses in mind, in order to fulfil your training needs and ensure you are up to date with the latest developments in the arena. Join senior management of private equity houses, including Heads of Tax and Heads of Finance, along with their advisors.
Gain high calibre technical content, an interactive atmosphere and premium networking opportunities with industry leaders and experts.
This is a must-attend in the diaries of in-house tax experts in private equity houses. This annual conference has been produced in consultation with the foremost experts in the field.
The programme is designed to cover all the latest developments and thinking for private equity fund and deal structures, investors and management teams.
TAX LEADING EXPERTS WHO SPOKE IN 2023 INCLUDED:
Essential Sessions Included:
- Taxation of Carried Interest: Current State of Play and Future Outlook
- Fund Structuring for PE: Tax Compliance Challenges
- UK Asset Holding Company Regime
- EU Regulatory Landscape for Private Equity Funds
- Tales from the Coal Face – Industry Perspectives
- Future Trends and Outlook for PE Funds in the EU and UK
And much more!