Risk management has traditionally focused on enterprise assurance, risk reporting, and regulatory compliance. However, the prevailing market scenarios have changed the equation with changing customer behaviour, business model disruptions, and technological advances.
The risk function needs to transform its operating model with new ways of working and digital at the core, while offering much needed assurance and catalysing the growth for the organisation.
In this webinar, we will hear from risk leaders who are heading such transformations within their own organisations. Their insights would help us understand the changing purpose of the risk function and the importance of delivering sustainable outcomes to stakeholders:
- What are changing priorities for CROs and associated business outcomes?
- What are CROs’ approach and strategies to changing priorities?
- How can risk functions aid enterprise assurances that catalyse growth?
- What are the key constructs of the future of risk enterprise, capabilities, skills, operating models, and more?
- What are the key challenges and success factors in driving a futuristic risk enterprise?
Can't join us live? Register now and we will send you a recording to watch on demand.
In collaboration with TATA Consultancy Services.