The provision of these non-medical services, which aim to create awareness around and address social determinants of health, as well as their benefits, has been of great debate among policymakers and MCOs alike. This whitepaper presents an overview of social determinants of health, including:
- Successful SDoH implementation case study: HPP and MANNA
- Case studies of how Medicaid Programs are incentivizing MCOs to include SDoH work
- Creating social and physical environments that promote better health
- Community based organizations managing SDoH
- Federal/State updates allowing MCOs to include SDoH benefits
- Funding of SDoH
To download simply log in or register for an Informa Connect account, which will give you access to all our exclusive premium content. Have any questions or interested in sponsoring future content? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This piece represents the views of the author and not necessarily the views of Informa Connect Life Sciences.