INCREASING RETURNS FROM DISTILLERS GRAINS FOR THE ANIMAL FEED MARKET
Available to view on demand, this webcast covers opportunities for ethanol producers in the animal feed market. Open to producers who are just getting into the market, as well as those looking to improve upon established co-product diversification strategies, the webcast will asess how to get the most value out of co-products, the opportunities available for distillers, and the latest innovations in fractionation and process design.
The webcast is moderated by Kurt Rosentrater, Executive Director of the Distillers Grains Technology council. Kurt is joined by Cereal Process Technologies President Pete Moss to discuss plant diversification, producing higher value products from front-end dry fractionation, new technologies and techniques and more.
RESPONDING TO COVID-19: GLOBAL ETHANOL MARKET UPDATE
Join Christoph Berg, Managing Director of soft commodity analysts F.O. Licht, for a detailed rundown of the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on key ethanol markets across the globe.
Topics covered by the webinar will include:
- The extent of the demand reduction for transportation fuels and how this is affecting ethanol producers and traders.
- What the pandemic will mean for transport sector emissions targets in the EU and globally.
- The uptake in demand for ethanol as a disinfectant/sanitiser.
Now available to view on-demand.
CLEAN SKIES BEYOND COVID-19: INVESTING IN SUSTAINABLE AVIATION FUELS (SAF)
Can sustainable aviation fuels be part of the airline industry's recovery? This webinar will explore the rationale behind aviation biofuels, the challenges of commercialisation, the cost and availability of sustainable feedstocks, regulatory incentives, and the role of SAF in the aviation industry's decarbonisation efforts.
EMERGING FROM LOCKDOWN: HOW WILL SUGAR MARKETS RESPOND?
This webinar will cover:
- Changing global sugar supply and demand dynamics
- Focus on key markets: Brazil, India, Thailand and the EU
- Currency and oil price correlations
COVID-19 toolkit for ethanol producers
This webinar will cover:
- Redirecting production into producing hand sanitiser and detergents
- Using digital channels to provide technology assistance and support remotely
- Producing and selling carbon dioxide as a by-product of ethanol production
Working towards a progressive deployment of advanced biofuels
Topics covered by this webinar will include:
- Fulfilling Europe’s REDII mandate, California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) and the Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS) through the blending of advanced biofuels
- Technical solutions to bring advanced biofuels production to scale