The physical event guide
Our number one priority is the safety of our attendees, partners and colleagues.
The actions in place for 2020
We have been working in close collaboration with venue partners, local authorities and industry associations to outline some clear guidance on what to expect from attending our in person events in 2020.
Alternatively, we now offer digital-only attendance options.
Informa AllSecure: 10 key commitments
All SuperReturn events will be run in accordance with all national government and local authority guidance. Additionally, Informa AllSecure has been launched as Informa's approach to enhanced health and safety standards at our events as a result of COVID-19.
Created in collaboration with association partners including UFI, AEO and SISO, as well as venues, suppliers, contractors and health, government and local authorities - these are industry-wide standards that raise the bar on safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experiences.
Extra health and safety measures
Extra health and safety precautions for those attending the event in Amsterdam include:
- attendees will be asked to wear face coverings at appropriate times during the event
- contactless registration points
- physical distancing measures including one-way walking systems, smaller venue and room capacities, queue management systems, perspex dividers etc
- avoidance of physical contact such as shaking hands, swapping business cards and handing out printed promotional material
More detailed information coming soon.
Book with total confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you book a physical or digital pass and change your mind further down the line, we can easily switch it for you and amend the price accordingly:
- moving from the physical to the digital only pass means you will pay the price of the digital pass available at the time you change your pass.
- moving from the digital to the physical pass means you will pay the price of the physical price at the time you booked your digital pass originally. Good news for you as it may be less than the currently advertised price of the physical event pass.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact either: