14 - 17, November 2023
Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle & The Circle Convention Center,
Championing sustainability at SuperInvestor
We’re committed to running events which are both environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. Here’s a breakdown of how we’re embedding sustainability in everything we do….
FasterForward to zero
FasterForward is Informa’s approach to sustainability, moving faster to become a zero waste and net zero carbon business.
A series of activities and commitments carried out between 2020-2025 will ensure our events become ever more sustainable, delivering a truly positive impact to the markets we serve. We will also actively help our partners, customers and wider markets to achieve the same.
Our FasterForward commitments include:
- Become carbon neutral across our events by 2025
- Halve the waste generated through our events by 2025
- Embed sustainability inside 100% of our events by 2025
See the full list of commitments and find out more >>
How are we building a sustainable event?
We believe a sustainable event focuses on three main aims...
We want SuperInvestor to be run in a socially responsible manner. To do so, we are focusing on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host cities and measuring our impacts
SuperInvestor will be run in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner, focusing on:
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Creating less waste and discouraging giveaways from exhibitor stands and media partners
- Considering sustainability credentials for every item sourced for the event
Our aim is for SuperInvestor to promote long-term sustainable development - in the way that we run the event but also in how it's implemented in the market as a whole. We are committing to:
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the private capital market
- Developing close partnerships with associations and giving them a platform to promote their organisations
- Facilitating discussions on pertinent topics including diversity & inclusion, ESG, sustainability, the impact on the environment & more...
How are we going further at SuperInvestor?
Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle & The Circle Convention Center
The Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle & The Circle Convention Center, is certified as LEED®, Platinum, the highest possible level and it is in fact, the largest LEED® Platinum certified project in Switzerland.
The venue has also been awarded the Minergie certificate, the Swiss standard for low energy consumption and high quality of living.
By water-saving fittings and the use of rainwater as gray water, the Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle & The Circle Convention Center requires around 50% less drinking water than a conventional building.
Supporting our sponsors and exhibitors
We're working more closely than ever with our sponsors and exhibitors to ensure we all commit to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, and the communities we serve.
In keeping with our sustainability aims at SuperReturn events we are asking that exhibitors do not provide giveaways at this event and we would like all of our attendees to embrace this sustainability goal with us.
Instead, SuperReturn events will provide QR codes to exhibitors that can be shown at their stands so that attendees can download materials such as white papers or brochures, or to simply share their details with exhibitors. Please support our aims by downloading our exhibitors’ QR codes.
Charity partner: Impetus
Impetus transforms the lives of young people from disadvantaged backgrounds, by making sure they get the right support to succeed in school, work and life.
Over 2 million young people live in poverty in Britain today. They are 40% less likely to get good GCSEs, 40% less likely to make it to university twice as likely to be out of a job or study after school. jobs.
We find, build and fund high potential charities. We have a unique approach to working with our charities. We provide them with long term, unrestricted core funding, the expertise of our dedicated investment team and access to our world class pro-bono network.
Charity partner: Mental Health Resource
Mental Health Resource provide safe spaces and person-centred mental health support to help people who have complex, enduring mental health conditions improve their wellbeing. Their clients have conditions including anxiety, depression, PTSD, borderline personality disorder, eating disorders, self-harm and bi-polar and often struggle with low self-esteem and sometimes lack skills to manage stressful life events.
Their 4 non-judgemental, community-focused and supportive projects are:
- The Hub: a friendly wellbeing centre.
- Reachout: Confidential, self-help support groups based out in the community.
- Reachout Youth: Helping young people share stories, develop coping strategies and make new friends.
- Assert: A specialist advocacy service provided to those detained under the Mental Health Act.