The SuperReturn Edge season ticket
As well as the flagship in-person event in Amsterdam, we also run a series of short-form virtual events throughout the year. Deep-diving into specific topics or geographic areas.
As an added benefit in 2022, if you buy a ticket to the Amsterdam event, we'll give you FREE access to the virtual event series by way of our SuperReturn Edge season ticket.
The season ticket provides access to the following SuperReturn Edge virtual events in 2022.
The standard rate for these events is between £99 and £199 for single events, with a season ticket costing £299. The season ticket is yours for FREE when you purchase a ticket to SuperInvestor in Amsterdam this November.
Please note that SuperReturn Edge events' fast-paced, hyper-focused format is designed to reflect the hottest topics of the moment. So the below schedule is subject to change.
- SuperReturn Edge: CFO/ COO/ CCO/ CRO
- SuperReturn Edge: Renewables
- SuperReturn Edge: Emerging managers workshops – how to attract institutional capital & pitches
- SuperReturn Edge: Private Debt
- SuperReturn Edge: ESG
- SuperReturn Edge: Growth Capital
- SuperReturn Edge: Venture Capital
- SuperReturn Edge: Nigeria SuperReturn Edge: Profit with purpose & Emerging Markets
How does it work?
The SuperReturn Edge virtual event experience
Big ideas delivered in a bite-sized format.
Compressed into just a few hours, SuperReturn Edge events are the most time efficient way to connect with and gain the latest insights from world-leading wealth and investment management experts.
Experience the content and networking live - and watch on-demand, so you don't miss a moment.
Get your free season ticket
- Step 1 - register for your ticket to the event in Amsterdam
- Step 2 - you'll automatically be added to the invite list for the SuperReturn Edge virtual event series
- Step 3 - we'll send you the login information for each event two weeks before it takes place
Take a leading role
Sponsor our virtual series of events to boost your lead generation throughout the year.
Sponsors are given the opportunity to take a leading speaking role, would have their branding featured on all event promotion and will be provided with leads afterwards to follow up with.
To find out more, get in touch with Emily Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 20 8052 0419 .