LPs at SuperReturn Energy
Free for development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds, subject to qualification.
Attracting 40+ LPs from around the world, this is the perfect place to do business.
Why 40+ LPs come every year
The latest market intelligence
LPs come from far and wide to hear from leading GPs and fellow LPs on the hottest topics.
Key topics being tackled this year include:
- Renewables, energy efficiency and energy transition
- Hydrogen: breaking records
- How is the investment landscape changing for fossil fuels?
- A continued focus on sustainability and ESG
Fantastic networking opportunities
As well as networking lunches and evening drinks receptions, LPs will also have the opportunity to network with GPs and their fellow LPs in a closed-door setting.
This year’s sessions include:
- LP only discussion- LP views on allocation: traditional energy sources vs. renewables
- LP/GP roundtable discussions
Here's a snapshot of LPs who attended in 2023...
- Aegon Asset Management
- Bessley Capital
- British Columbia Investment Management Corporation
- DB Advisory America Ltd
- Khazanah Nasional Berhan
- MEAG Munich ERGO AssetManagement GmbH
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation New York Branch
- MSF Capital Advisors
- Nuveen Real Assets and Infrastructure
- PFR Ventures
- State of New Jersey – Division of Investment
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board
- The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
Here's a snapshot of GPs who attended last year
- BP Energy Partners
- Centerbridge Partners
- Crayhill Capital Management
- Energy Spectrum Capital
- HPS Investment Partners
- Invictus Global Management
- Scout Energy Partners
- Sound Point Capital
- TerraCotta Group
- The Carlyle Group
- Varde Partners
Vibrant Capital Partners
Victory Park Capital
Are you an LP?
We offer a limited number of complimentary passes to LPs, subject to validation. If you would like to register your interest and join us at SuperReturn Energy, please contact Eva Zhang.
Phone: +44 (0)7340625481
Please note that complimentary passes are only available to the following organizations: development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds, single family offices and sovereign wealth funds, subject to validation.