Search & Filter keyboard_arrow_right
keyboard_arrow_leftSearch & Filter
08:20 - 08:5030 mins
Registration and welcome coffee
08:50 - 09:0010 mins
Chairperson’s welcome address
09:00 - 09:4040 mins
Macro outlook: a mid year review
- Bobby Vedral - Founder, MacroEagle
09:40 - 10:1030 mins
State of the union: comparing the views of the market leaders
- Luis Mayans - Vice President and Head of Private Debt, Europe, CDPQ
10:10 - 10:4030 mins
Where is the relative value in European credit?
- Bill Ammons - Founding Partner and Portfolio Manager, AlbaCore Capital Group
- David Witkin - Managing Director, Credit Investments, PSP Investments
- Alice Lee - Director and Head of Structured Credit Research, Willis Towers Watson
- Davide Deagostino - Principal, Portfolio Management, BT Pension Scheme Management
10:40 - 11:1535 mins
Morning coffee and networking break
11:15 - 11:4530 mins
Direct lending: adapting to survive and thrive
- Abhik Das - Managing Director, Head of Private Debt, Golding Capital Partners
11:45 - 12:3045 mins
Niche and speciality finance: how big can this become?
- Matthias Unser - Managing Director, YIELCO Investments AG
- Stephen McClelland - Director of Credit Strategies, Virginia Retirement System
- Reji Vettasseri - Lead Portfolio Manager, Decalia Asset Management
12:30 - 12:5525 mins
12:55 - 14:0065 mins
Lunch and networking break
14:00 - 14:3030 mins
A review of the private credit landscape
- Leo Fletcher-Smith - Strategy Head, European Private Credit, Aksia Europe
14:30 - 15:0030 mins
Deal origination: are we facing a race to the bottom?
- Claire Harwood - Investment Director, Permira Debt Managers
- David de Villiers - Vice President, Private Equity, Wilshire Private Markets
15:00 - 15:3030 mins
Distressed, stressed and special situations: timing is everything. Or is it?
- Damon Krytzer - Managing Director, Probitas Partners
- Alon Avner - Managing Director, Bain Capital Credit
- Anthony Robertson - Managing Partner & CIO, Cheyne Strategic Value Credit
15:30 - 16:0030 mins
Latest performance data on private credit fundraising, deals and exits
16:00 - 16:3030 mins
16:30 - 17:0030 mins
Which GP structures are optimal?
- Christoph Gort - Managing Partner, Siglo Capital Advisors
- John Sinik - Managing Partner, Metric Capital Partners
16:30 - 17:3060 mins
Off The Record
Off the record: Underperforming and end-of-life funds: what options are available to LPs?
17:00 - 17:3030 mins
Deal makers vs deal takers: is this the time for non-sponsored lending?
- Timo Hara - Partner, Certior Capital
- Alfonso Erhardt - Partner, Oquendo Capital
- Paul Shea - Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Beechbrook Capital
- Marco Natoli - Head of Lower Mid Market - Northern, Western and Southern Europe, European Investment Fund
17:30 - 18:0030 mins
The growth of SMAs and evergreen funds in private credit
18:00 - 18:055 mins
End of day one
18:05 - 19:45100 mins
Fabulous networking drinks reception
Get the latest news.
As it happens
Sign up to get the latest on the agenda and speakers.