July 13, 2022
8:00AM EST // 1:00PM BST // 2:00PM CEST
Traditional approaches to talent acquisition in Life Sciences are broken - It's time to Address the gap
In an Increasingly Competitive Recruitment Landscape Learn How to Attract New Talent, Create an Appealing Company Culture & Ensure Staff Retention
Innovative Ideas and Real Life Examples to Help you Break the Recruitment & HR Mould
Learn how to rewrite the rules of attracting new life science talent
- Hear from industry experts as they breakdown what changes need to be made in order to appeal to new employees
- Understand what your company can do to ensure that new recruits have the best start within the organization
- Find out how others are changing their approach to hiring to stay ahead of the race for talent
Join the conversation on why change is important for recruiting
- What can be done differently within the hiring process when finding new talent
- Don’t miss out on why flexibility and nurturing new team members is important for your team to grow
- Learn how to create and maintain a positive relationship with new and current employees
Gain new ideas and understanding of the Talent Pool within life sciences
- Understand why creating a motivating culture is important for the organization and how staff can benefit
- Discover why diversity and inclusion remains an important topic for life sciences and what can we do to be better
- Improve opportunities for new and current staff to retain talent longer
Meet the Speakers Who Are Paving the Way for Life Science Talent Innovation
PUT YOURSELF IN FRONT OF HIGHLY-TARGETED KEY BUYERS IN THE INDUSTRY
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals. Get in touch with us to discover how you can leverage your company's offering to thought-leaders and key buyers in your industry.
Simone Haas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katherina Schropp: email@example.com
Justine Griego: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIG IDEAS FOR WHEN YOU ARE SHORT ON TIME
1-day digital events are designed to help you cut through the noise and engage with the content that is critical to your development. Expect short-form digital events packed with detailed insights to help you elevate your knowledge in an impactful way.
Surround yourself with truly like-minded individuals who are influencing the part of the industry that is specific to you and your role. Swap tips and business cards with the leaders in clinical trials on our best-in-class digital event platform. This is your chance to position yourself as a thought-leader and develop your skills even further.
Big Ideas with Great Value
1-day digital events allow you to obtain the key updates you require at an extremely affordable rate. Obtain the critical updates specific to your research and company objectives coupled with the opportunities to meet with thought-leaders in the field - opening up easily-accessible learning opportunities like never before.
Speed and Ease
Traveling is not always the best option, especially when key projects are in progress. Now you'll be able to support your research armed with the latest tools and knowledge required for success - without the time-commitment that comes with in-person events. Truly tailored to the time-short leaders in industry, with 1-day digital events you can weave your learning opportunities within your day-to-day schedule.