Wednesday 16 November 2022
Delivered Live (GMT) & On-Demand Afterwards
NON-DOMS AND NON-RESIDENT CLIENTS, SETTLEMENTS AND UNDERLYING COMPANIES
This conference is dedicated to shining a light on the latest tax updates for non-doms, ensuring you are up to date with the complexities of the area.
Chaired by Patrick Soares, Field Court Tax Chambers, this vital update is coming to you exclusively via our digital platform. Join us online this November and connect with an audience of skilled tax experts.
The changes in the tax laws and HMRC practices for overseas companies, trusts and non-UK domiciled individuals over the last few years has been massive and it's time to take stock.
This conference brings together the leading practitioners in the area to advise on what is happening in practice and bring practitioners fully up to date with where we stand in this important area of tax law and practice.
Who Will You Hear From?
Our elite panel of speakers are available for questions and their talks are known to provide great depth of topic areas. Delegates also receive recordings of sessions to watch on-demand, and high quality detailed notes.
What Will be covered - Key Session Highlights for the November 2022 Update
- The Implications Of Jasper Alexander – Not Everything Is A Deemed Dividend
- The Property Register
- Foreign Share Buy-Backs And Section 3 Companies
- Update On Residence And Domicile Case Law And Enquiries Including Double Tax Treaty Claims
- Foreign Companies Group Relief For CT And SDLT
- The Tax Implications Of A Jersey-Incorporated UK Resident Company Paying A Dividend To A UK Parent
- Foreign Share Sales
- Transactions In The UK Land Code
- Problem Areas In The Corporate Interest Restriction For Non-Resident Landlords
- Transferring A UK Investment Property Into A Foreign Investment Company
- Overseas Settlements And Their Underlying Companies
- Loans And Use Of Assets By Beneficiaries
- Transfer Of Assets Abroad – Where The Motive Defence Can Succeed
- The TCGA 1992 Section 3 Purpose Defence In Practice
- The ITA 2007 S682 (Share Transactions) Purpose Defence
Previous Delegates Include
Cornerstone Tax Limited
Smith & Williamson
Boodle and Hatfield
Salamanca Group Trust & Fiduciary
Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie
Quality speakers and notes