7 October 2021
Online Virtual Conference,
Delivered Live (GMT+1) & On-Demand Afterwards
NON-DOMS/NON-RESIDENT CLIENTS, SETTLEMENTS AND UNDERLYING COMPANIES: THE ROCKING BOAT
Preparing for the RPDT; updates on DTTS; Session 11 Problem Areas; Onwards gift rules; IHT planning - this conference is dedicated to shining a light on the latest tax updates for foreign doms and non-residents, ensuring you are up to date with the complexities of the area.
The changes in the tax laws and HMRC practices for overseas companies and trusts and non-UK domiciled individuals over the last few years has been massive and is time to take stock.
This conference brings together the leading practitioners in the area to advise on what is happening in practice and bring practitioners fully up to date with where we stand in this important area of tax law and practice.
Who will you meet?
Who will you meet?
Our elite panel of speakers is available for questions and their talks are known to provide great depth of topic areas. Delegates also receive recordings of sessions to watch on-demand, and high quality detailed notes.
The conference is attended by top ranking law firms, law firms and trust companies. Our platform allows you to connect with delegates and speakers online.
Digital conferences and time and cost efficient, giving you complete freedom to participate from a location of your choosing.
- Face-to-face networking via video chat
- Profile personalisation to indicate who you are, what you're looking for and who you want to meet.
- Watch content live or on demand, interact with speakers and panels through real-time Q&As
What Will be covered - Key Session Highlights for 2021
- Non-UK residents reclaiming SDLT
- Loans and GAAR panel opinion
- Residential property
- SRT Problem Areas
- Preparing for the RPDT
- Four Big Assault Areas
- Update on DTTS
- Bringing companies & trusts to UK
- Overseas partnerships
- Non-reporting fund legislation
- Deduction of tax post-Brexit
- Problem areas in practice - POAT & The ATED
- Trust Regulation
- Safe and unsafe loans from non-res trust and companies
- Onwards gifts rule and collateral issues
- IHT planning for foreign doms and trustees
Vital Tax Updates Continue Online
All delivered online, direct to you.
Tune into sessions, join Q&As and participate in audience polls.
Connect before, during and after the event with 1:1 or group video meetings.
Use the matchmaking tool to meet the people that matter to you.
Previous Delegates Include
Cornerstone Tax Limited
Smith & Williamson
Fortress Management Services Ltd
Salamanca Group Trust & Fiduciary