Raising a tech fund and using tech to raise a fund
To what extent is the market awash with new tech funds? How can LPs identify the star players and choose tech funds that are right for them? And where would these fundraises be without tech: how comfortable are founders, managers and investors with digital due diligence? Are we missing the organic conversations, and will a hybrid model evolve?
On the panel:
- Eliot Hodges, CEO, Anduin
- Claire Commons, COO, Palico
- Alfonso de León, Managing Partner, Axon Partners Group
- Ellinor Schrewelius, Director Investor Relations & Business Development, Verdane
- Bjorn Tremmerie, Head ICT & Business Angel Investments, European Investment Fund (EIF)
Tech for ‘good’: impact, sustainability and ESG
Should GPs define themselves as impact investors or are more GPs now looking at sustainable solutions as an integral part of their business and to what extent are they ‘advertising’ this? Should you have a dedicated ESG team or is it better to build this mantra into all levels of your organisations? From clean-tech to food-tech, which exciting companies are doing ‘good’ in Europe today?
On the panel:
- Johannes Lenhard, Researcher and Lecturer, Max Planck Cambridge Centre for Ethics, Economy and Social ChangeClaire Commons, COO, Palico
- Tom Bradley, Partner, Hambro Perks
- Liz Broderick, Head of Network & Portfolio, Kindred Capital
- Hannah Leach, Partner, Houghton Street Ventures
- Nigel McCleave, Principal, Lightrock
For more on SuperTechnology Europe, visit our website here.