Dr. Martin Haemmig, Adjunct Professor at CeTIM and global academic network partner for GLORAD, shared his data and observations on the state of corporate venture capital (CVC) in Asia and how it performs when compared to other regions in the global marketplace.
In the full session recording from SuperReturn Asia, Dr. Haemming goes through his insights, backed by his exclusive data presentations, on the following points:
- CVC: Rise and role of CVCs in Asia
- Money: Dry powder and fundraising
- VC investments: Global vs. Asia
- Exits: Global vs. Asia
- Returns: Valuations and performance in Asia
- Startups: Internationalisation