10-13 November 2020|Austria Center,Austria, Vienna
EUROPE’S #1 FORUM FOR OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE LEADERS TO BUILD SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIPS AND ACCELERATE NEW PRODUCTS TO MARKET
Thank you to all who attended our TIDES Europe 2019 meeting!
Mark your calendar for next year's meeting, held 10-13 November, 2020 at the Austria Center in Vienna
TIDES OFFERS THE SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGIES AND PARTNERS YOU NEED TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
400+ OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE SCIENTISTS AND EXECUTIVES
Fast-track your oligonucleotide and peptide research to the clinic and beyond by collaborating with leading pharma, biotechs, academia and solution providers from North America, Asia and Europe.
40+ CASE STUDIES AND NEW DATA PRESENTATIONS
Hear best practices, lessons learned and important industry developments across the entire spectrum of oligonucleotide and peptide development and production.
30+ LEADING EXHIBITORS
Connect with leading manufacturing, technologies, and service providers to drive your promising therapeutic towards commercial success.
Oligonucleotide & Peptide Whitepapers
We take the time to create these whitepapers to help educate our audience about a particular topic and promote a best practice methodology. Consider these advanced problem-solving guides!
Get the latest event updates
Cross-Fertilize Ideas with Different Disciplines at TIDES Europe and Learn from Multiple Case Studies and New Data Presentations
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical Case Studies
- CMC and Manufacturing Strategies
- Strategies for Extra-Hepatic Delivery
- Novel Chemistries
- Analytical and QC Strategies
- The Path to a Successful IND/IMPD
- Peptide Lead Discovery and Modulators of Cellular Proteins
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical Case Studies
- NEW! Peptide CMC and Manufacturing Track
- Personalized Peptides and Peptide Vaccines
- Peptide Delivery and Formulations
- Accelerating Peptides to IND and Beyond
TIDES Highlight Video
Are you curious as to what attending TIDES Europe is like?
See and hear for yourself why our attendees rank TIDES as the #1 meeting to gain the science, technologies and contacts they need to accelerate promising oligonucleotide and peptide products towards commercial success!
Thank You to our TIDES Europe 2019 Advisory Board
Special thank you to our expanded TIDES Europe Advisory Board, who helped bring new content and expertise to this year's conference agenda.
Peptide Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls
- Mimoun Ayoub, Ph.D., Director and Head of North American and Emerging Markets, CordenPharma International, Switzerland
- Fabrizio Badalassi, Ph.D., Director, Chemical Development, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Denmark
- Alastair Hay, Ph.D., Account Manager, Peptide and Protein Technology, Almac, United Kingdom
- Ewa Kowalska, Chemical Process Development Manager, API Development, Ipsen Manufacturing Ireland Ltd.
- Vivian Lindo, Head of Analytical Sciences & Associate Director, MedImmune, United Kingdom
- Leila Malik, Ph.D., CMC Project Manager, Zealand Pharma AS, Denmark
- Thomas Meier, COO Europe, Bachem AG, Switzerland
- Neil Thompson, Group Commercial Director, PolyPeptide Group, Sweden
Peptide Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical
- Waleed Danho, Ph.D., Consultant, Danho & Associates, USA
- Jesse Z. Dong, Ph.D., Vice President, Peptide Chemistry, Neon Therapeutics, USA
- Jesper Lau, Ph.D., VP, Protein and Peptide Chemistry, Global Research, Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark
- Les Miranda, Ph.D., Executive Director Research, Structural Biology, Molecular Modeling, & Hybrid Modality Engineering, Amgen, USA
- Bruce Morimoto, Ph.D., Vice President, Drug Development-Operations, Alkahest, USA
Oligonucleotide Chemistry Manufacturing and Controls
- Nadim Akhtar, Ph.D., Principal Scientist Characterization and Control Strategies, AstraZeneca, United Kingdom
- Alun Garner, Business Development Manager, Nucleic Acid Solutions Division, Agilent Technologies, Inc., USA
- Annekathrin Haberland, Ph.D., Director, Regulatory Affairs, Berlin Cures GmbH, Germany
- Rachel Orr, GSK Associate Fellow, Enablement Manager, GlaxoSmithKline R&D, United Kingdom
- Thomas Rupp, Owner & Principal, Thomas Rupp Consulting, Germany
- Yogesh Sanghvi, Ph.D., President, Rasayan, USA
- Jessica Stolee, Ph.D., Associate Director, CMC, Biogen, USA
- David Tew, Project Leader and GSK Senior Fellow, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, GlaxoSmithKline, United Kingdom
- Sridhar Vaddeboina, Ph.D., Vice President , Analytical Development, Technology Innovation Improvement Management, Nitto Denko Avecia Inc., USA
- Stefan Vonhoff, Ph.D., Vice President CMC, NOXXON Pharma AG, Germany
Oligonucleotide Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical
- Troels Koch, Ph.D., Industry Expert, Denmark
- Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Drug Discovery, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, USA
- Dmitry Samarsky, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, Sirnaomics, USA
- Punit Seth, Ph.D., Vice President, Medicinal Chemistry, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Christoph Kröner, Ph.D., Head of IVAC Mutanome Lead Structure, BioNTech AG, Germany
- Hari Pujar, Ph.D., Head, Technical Development, Moderna Therapeutics, USA
- Liza Tritschler, Project Manager, CureVac AG, Germany
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT TIDES Europe 2020 in Vienna
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities, we have flexible and tailored solutions that will optimize your investment. Contact our team today to see a list of pricing and package options:
(Companies A, R-Z) Perri Lucatello | Perri.Lucatello@knect365.com | +44 (20) 7017 7247
(Companies H, J-Q) Michael Moriarty | email@example.com | +1-646-895-7412
(Companies B-G, I) Michael Dunnet | Michael.Dunnet@knect365.com | +1 (857) 504-6732