FIND YOUR NEXT PARTNER AT TIDES EUROPE 2019
All registered attendees receive access to our partnering tool, partneringONE®.
Benefits of partneringONE®:
- Conduct more meetings at one conference than in the rest of the year
- Contact existing and potential partners prior to the conference
- Manage all your conference activities in one place
- Your meetings will be prescheduled to maximize your time on site.
Networking Reception Event at The Mountain House at Strandzuid
The Mountain House is located right outside the RAI Amsterdam, making it the perfect place to host the official networking evening.
Join us for drinks, appetizers, music, and networking following the first day of the conference. The networking reception will allow you to share your experiences from the day and have the opportunity to meet with existing and potentially new business partners in a more relaxed setting.
PRESENT A SCIENTIFIC POSTER AT TIDES Europe 2019
Benefits of presenting a poster:
- FOCUSED DISCUSSIONS: Posters offer the opportunity to engage with others also interested in the same subject and application as yourself which could potentially lead to future collaboration.
- RECEIVE IMPARTIAL CRITIQUES: An insightful, impartial discussion of your work by a peer can often provide ideas for improving your work downstream.
- SHARPEN YOUR PRESENTATION SKILLS: Presenting a poster enables you to explain a concept in different ways to see which method is most well received and practice your visual and oral presentations.
- HONE YOUR IDEAS: A poster is ideal for early stages of the research, when you may not have much more than an idea, and you stand to benefit a lot from discussing your idea with other researchers from the same field.
To reserve your poster space, you must select the poster presentation option during your conference registration and submit your poster abstract at the link below by 4 October 2019.
Explore the Exhibition Hall
Walk around our exhibition hall that features 30+ leading exhibitors, offering the opportunity to connect with leading manufacturing, technologies, and service providers to drive your promising therapeutic towards commercial success.
Stay at the forefront of scientific innovation by viewing 40+ unpublished and peer-submitted posters, with topics ranging from early stage process development all the way through to commercial manufacturing.