2023 Silver Partners
Transfer pricing is one of the most significant issues facing domestic and multinational corporations conducting cross-state or international transactions. Regulations vary by jurisdiction and transaction type, and tax authorities worldwide are keen on ensuring their fair share of tax revenue. The risk of being challenged on transfer pricing practices is an all-too-present reality.
While the penalties can be steep for organisations failing to fulfill the required standards, transfer pricing represents an opportunity. At RSM we believe transfer pricing can be a tool to help manage your tax exposure, maximise business opportunities, and, where appropriate, identify your optimal tax structure.
We offer transfer pricing services to support every step of growing and running your business. We pride ourselves on a practical approach which identifies solutions and brings them to life, including:
- Transfer pricing policy setting and review;
- Transfer pricing documentation;
- Implementation support and operational transfer pricing;
- Engagement with tax authorities, including tax audits, MAP and advance pricing agreements;
- Business change and supply chain structuring;
- Transfer pricing governance;
- Country by Country Reporting; and
- Pillar 2 implementation and reporting.