TRADE & TRANSACTION REPORTING AMSTERDAM
Updates on SFTR, MiFIR and EMIR plus insights into LEIs, UPIs and UTIs
Regulatory and Technical Guidance for Reporting Firms
SFTR Transaction Reporting
- ESMA's Technical Standards
- SFTR Transaction Reporting
- Supervisory preparations
- Preparing for 13 April 2020 'Go-Live'
- Cross Industry, Cross Asset Class analysis
MiFID II, MiFIR and EMIR Reporting
- Regulatory feedback
- Data quality and consistency
- Implications of the EMIR Refit
- Industry best practice approaches
- Evolving technical solutions
- Trade repository supervision
Consistency and Use of Data Standards
- LEI requirements under MiFID II, EMIR & SFTR
- Harmonising data standards internationally
- Linking ISIN and LEI
- Broader standards - CFI, MIC and BIC
- Regulatory data and crypto assets
Regulators, Policy Shapers and Industry Subject Matter Experts Speaking At This Event...
Senior Policy Officer, Post-Trading Unit, Markets Department
European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future. With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives. We will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing strategy.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.