22 March 2023
Crowne Plaza Hotel - Kings Cross,
Trade & Transaction Reporting Summit
Providing updates on reporting regimes.
Finding solutions to the latest challenges within EMIR Refit, CSDR, digital reporting, data quality and more.
Join us to hear the latest on regulatory changes and movements in reporting technology
Getting to grips with EMIR Refit
Hear from Heads of Reporting about how they are preparing for implementation:
- Understand how to interpret the guidelines
- Start preparation early to ensure readiness for April 2024
- Discover how to overcome shared challenges
Pre-empting amendments to CSDR
Assessing the Commission proposal for changes to the regime:
- Exploring pros & cons of the mandatory buy-in regime
- Debating T+1 settlements and impacts on operational processes
- How to seamlessly integrate these changes into your framework
Improving data quality and standardisation
Discussing the importance of improving data quality:
- Exploring standardisation of data across different regulation
- Refining post-reporting analytics to enhance post-accuracy checks
- Boosting operational management of transaction reporting data
Looking ahead: crypto-assets & reporting
- Assessing how digital assets could be classified for reporting
- What a reporting framework could look like and predicting frameworks
- Analysing new digital token identifiers
Regulatory divergence: the new norm?
- Looking at divergence in reporting regimes between Europe & the UK
- Hear how firms can shield themselves from operational challenges while reporting different information to different regulators
Developments in digital reporting
- Exploring industry efforts and innovation in digital reporting, including the ISDA initiative
- How digitisation could improve data quality and standardisation
Meet with the reporting leads from the major banks and funds, as well as regulators, policy shapers and data experts
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future. With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives. We will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing strategy.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.