Exhibitor and Sponsor Kit
In light of ongoing developments with COVID-19, this year's Transparency & Aggregate Spend will now be delivered as a 100% virtual event. As a sponsor/exhibitor on this year's program, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
If you have any questions, please contact the Operations Coordinator - Kerianne Girard
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. I look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Company Public Hub: Due April 23rd
Please prepare the following information:
- Company name
- Company description (500 characters max with spaces)
- Company logo (500 x 300 px with transparent background)
- Company website URL
- Videos: up to 3 (5min max each) - HD 1920 x 1080 px or 1280 x 720 px - MP4
- Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linked are possible)
- Downloads - up to 3 - PDFs
- Background Image/Color Image (1920 x 1080px (landscape), jpg or png format)
Please submit your materials by filling out this form.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Kerianne Girard at Kerianne.Girard@informa.com.
Pass Registration: Due April 23rd
Please refer to your contract for how many passes you have been allocated.
- Delegate passes will need to be registered via the online portal. Please get in contact if you have any queries regarding pass registration.
- Speaker passes will automatically be registered, so please do not use your allocation to register speakers. Any queries, please email Kerianne Girard - Kerianne.Girard@informa.com.
Sponsor Passport Program: Due May 7th
We are running the Sponsor Passport Program to help drive traffic to your booth. Daily email notifications will be sent out to delegates reminding them to visit your booth and to answer questions for the prize draw. Each sponsoring company is asked to offer a prize giveaway as part of this campaign.
Please send the following information to Kerianne Girard at Kerianne.Girard@informa.com by May 7th:
- Two questions for the prize draw
- A description of your prize giveaway
At the end of the conference a winner will be picked and details will be provided for you to send the prize. In the current climate and in efforts to produce a more sustainable conference, we recommend you provide an e-voucher.
Welcome to the 100% Virtual Transparency & Aggregate Spend 2021!
We look forward to welcoming you as a sponsor to this year's 100% Virtual Transparency & Aggregate Spend event! Below you will find important details and deadlines to prepare your team ahead of the event. Our new and improved virtual platform makes it easier than ever for you to showcase your technologies and connect with global end-users and decision makers working across all phases of biopharmaceutical development and production.
Please watch our 2-minute virtual event demo video to learn about all of our virtual event platform features. Should you have any further questions please be sure to contact Kerianne Girard.
Sustainable Digital Event Tips
Take a look at some tips from Informa Connect on having a Safe and Sustainable Digital Event below. Highlights include:
- Employee Wellness
- Uploading Resources