New AG International recently hosted an in-depth video discussion with a panel of industry leaders on creating opportunities for military veterans in agribusiness. Led by Mike DeSa, Founder and Managing Director at AGD Consulting, the panel explored transition from the military to agribusiness and the cultural shock that often follows, how agribusinesses can get involved earlier, and ways to address networking gaps. The panel included:
- Jen Pilcher, CEO, Patriot Boot Camp
- Chris Thorne, Director of Account Management, HireMilitary
- Elizabeth Guevara, Diversity and Inclusion Manager, Nestlé USA
- Jason Burley, VP and Director of Food Ingredient Sales for North America, Cargill
- Kurt Krumm, Product Marketing Manager, John Deere
Watch the full in-depth discussion here.
This panel discussion was part of New AG International's Military Veterans in Agriculture eBook in parternship with Project Opportunity Alliance. The eBook looks at schemes and strategies to encourage veterans into the agriculture workforce - read or download the full eBook below (or here).