Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for the Validation Week Virtual 2021. Please carefully read through each section below and let Kerianne Girard know if you have any questions.
We will be running Validation Week Virtual during the week of October 25th - exact dates are to come. Details will be shared as soon as possible. Below you will find the important details and deadlines to prepare for the virtual event.
Company Profile Hub: Due October 15th.
Please prepare the following information:
- Word Document with:
- Company name
- Company description (500 characters max with spaces)
- Company website URL
- Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linked are possible)
- Company logo (500 x 300 px with transparent background)
- Videos: up to 3 (5min max each) - HD 1920 x 1080 px or 1280 x 720 px - MP4 - label with title as should appear on portal
- Downloads - up to 3 - PDFs - label with title as should appear on portal
- Background Image/Color Image (1920 x 1080 px (landscape), jpg or png format)
- Thumbnail Image (600 x 250 px, jpg or png format)
Please submit your materials to this link.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Kerianne Girard.
Pass Registration - Due October 15th
Please refer to your contract for how many passes you have been allocated.
- Delegate passes will need to be registered via the online portal. Please get in contact if you have any queries regarding pass registration.
- Speaker passes will automatically be registered, so please do not use your allocation to register speakers. Any queries, please email Kerianne Girard - Kerianne.Girard@informa.com.
Welcome to Validation Week 2021!
We look forward to welcoming you as a sponsor to this year's 100% Virtual Validation Week event! Below you will find important details and deadlines to prepare your team ahead of the event. Our new and improved virtual platform makes it easier than ever for you to showcase your technologies and connect with global end-users and decision makers working across all phases of biopharmaceutical development and production.
Please watch our 2-minute virtual event demo video to learn about all of our virtual event platform features. Should you have any further questions please be sure to contact Kerianne Girard.
Sustainable Digital Event Tips
Take a look at some tips from Informa Connect on having a Safe and Sustainable Digital Event below. Highlights include:
- Employee Wellness
- Uploading Resources